Video The Engineer Playthrough!

MQ Walkman

Terrarian
DicemanX said:
If you are looking for a real challenge in your next playthrough, why not try the Engineer Challenge?

Introduction
As a long-time fan of DicemanX, ZeroGravitas and many other Terrarian Engineers, I finally took it upon myself to give the Engineer Challenge a try. To my knowledge, aside from isolated boss fight videos, no continual documented Engineer playthrough exists. I’ve loved the idea of the playthrough for a long time, and I hope I go some way to fix that problem. But, because of forum upload restraints, I couldn't complete the playthrough on this actual web-page – so I combined my loves of Terraria and Fine Arts and made a kind of illustrated textbook.

Engineer Playthrough Rules
  1. Engineers can only use tools (Pickaxes, Hammers, Axes, or Drills), traps, and lava to inflict damage on mobs and bosses.
  2. Engineers cannot use any other melee, ranged, or magic weapons; summon staffs, cannons, or explosives to deal damage.
  3. Engineers are allowed to wear any armor, craft any potions, construct minecart tracks, and fish.

To see Part One—Pre-Hardmode, click here

Preview

0.png

So, click the link! And thanks for checking out my playthrough. Stay tuned for more progress. (25/11/19)
— MQW​

Last edited:
I have yet to try this challenge myself. :p
Good luck on your attempt. I enjoyed reading about it and hope you will continue to document it. :)

The Engineer vs Pre-Hardmode battle is now completed—with the Engineer victorious. Enjoy!

Thanks to Sky_Dragon and r4v1n6 for your support! `:) The style of documentation has now changed to a PDF download, but that means better formatting for you and fewer upload headaches for me. I've already started on Part Two—Hardmode, so I'll keep you posted, in every sense of the word. — MQW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom