tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Just saw another bug i think, i can not summon any etherial boss, except Etheria, i try in the good biome and in the etherial dimension, but i just lost my summon without any boss.

I saw that's there is a problem with the celestial onion from Calamity because there is a way to have a 7th slot with enigma. But i can not find which item give us the 7th slot in Enigma, I kill all the Boss but don't get anithing.
I don't find it on the Wiki or in this forum, can someone help me ?
You have to kill Etherial Wall of Flesh
[doublepost=1535681101,1535681048][/doublepost]
Just saw another bug i think, i can not summon any etherial boss, except Etheria, i try in the good biome and in the etherial dimension, but i just lost my summon without any boss.
If you're in multiplayer, there is a bug where etherial summons sometimes don't work. You'll have to use normal summons in MP while I try to fix it, sorry `:(

Thanks a lot, it worked this time, i got my 7th slot and the Boss summon worked (normal summons).
Thanks for the great mod, really cool lore and boss, music are really nice too, the only problem might be from your biome, which is maybe a bit too big (it cut my Ocean biome and half), there is not so much to do in it (don't know how to say it, i'm french ^^"). But the mod is worth a try i'll recomend it ayways.

Thanks a lot, it worked this time, i got my 7th slot and the Boss summon worked (normal summons).
Thanks for the great mod, really cool lore and boss, music are really nice too, the only problem might be from your biome, which is maybe a bit too big (it cut my Ocean biome and half), there is not so much to do in it (don't know how to say it, i'm french ^^"). But the mod is worth a try i'll recomend it ayways.
The biome generation got completely changed in this latest update, so maybe you will like it more now!

Thank you for the kind words `:D

This mod does not work with Calamity and Thorium as the notes specifically say in the Mod "More INfo" as of v0.11.8.1
3/4 into the world gen it crashes the game. The big SPAID that is generated underground is what is crashing it from what I can tell.

However. the mod may be enabled after a generation of the world, Which probably negates the fun parts of the mod. :(

Last edited:
This mod does not work with Calamity and Thorium as the notes specifically say in the Mod "More INfo" as of v0.11.8.1
3/4 into the world gen it crashes the game. The big SPAID that is generated underground is what is crashing it from what I can tell.

However. the mod may be enabled after a generation of the world, Which probably negates the fun parts of the mod. :(
When I tested it, it worked with Calamity on all world sizes, and with Thorium on Small worlds. So if you tried Calamity and Thorium on a Medium or Large world, then it should have crashed. I'm working with Diverman Sam (The creator of Thorium) to try and get this fixed as soon as we can!

In the mean time, you'll have to either disable one of the mods, or just deal with a Small world, sorry `:(

When I tested it, it worked with Calamity on all world sizes, and with Thorium on Small worlds. So if you tried Calamity and Thorium on a Medium or Large world, then it should have crashed. I'm working with Diverman Sam (The creator of Thorium) to try and get this fixed as soon as we can!

In the mean time, you'll have to either disable one of the mods, or just deal with a Small world, sorry `:(
I made a large world with both enigma, thorium and calamity and it worked with no problem

also, for a next update, do you think it could be possible to add dimention furniture? like walls, doors, beds and stuff that work like the etherial and antietherial blocks, so they would appear or disappear depending on the dimension you're in

it'd be really cool for base building and stuff

I made a large world with both enigma, thorium and calamity and it worked with no problem

also, for a next update, do you think it could be possible to add dimention furniture? like walls, doors, beds and stuff that work like the etherial and antietherial blocks, so they would appear or disappear depending on the dimension you're in

it'd be really cool for base building and stuff
Well I'm glad it started working for you! Etherial furniture is definitely in the plans, and better looking Etherial blocks too like Bysmal Brick. It might be for the 1.0 or 1.1 update though, since it isn't high on the priority list right now. But look for it in the future!

I absolutely love this mod! The only issues I seem to have with it are related to balance, but the idea of the Etherial is the most creative thing I've ever seen in a mod. Especially the dimension-exclusive blocks, accessories, and the sword that sends enemies to it! Keep up the wonderful work!

I'm so glad the Obsidium biome has been reduced to a heart in the center of the world. It's creative and way more effective than a huge block of rock and lava at the edge of a world.

I absolutely love this mod! The only issues I seem to have with it are related to balance, but the idea of the Etherial is the most creative thing I've ever seen in a mod. Especially the dimension-exclusive blocks, accessories, and the sword that sends enemies to it! Keep up the wonderful work!
Very glad to hear you are enjoying the mod! `:D
I haven't been paying too much attention to balance and just trying to get features out recently, but for the 1.0 update I'm going to try to rebalance everything to be as closely around Vanilla as I can.
[doublepost=1536239494,1536239441][/doublepost]
I'm so glad the Obsidium biome has been reduced to a heart in the center of the world. It's creative and way more effective than a huge block of rock and lava at the edge of a world.
Glad you like the new Obsidium! `:)

Thank you so much for the information. :)

Hey! so i've been playing with Enigma/Laugicality as part of my mod pack, and i can't find the Obsidium biome, i'm not sure where it is or should spawn at, and i don't see any info around here, all i've gathered is it's somewhere in the jungle? but idk where, i'm completely lost, is there any more details we can have on where to find the biome? and if there's a set depth to find it at? or is it on the surface? (if on the surface i can't find it) this is troubling as i'm trying to progress through bosses according to boss list, but one summon is made of obsidium ore in the obsidium biome, but i can't find it, so i'm stuck with either deciding to skip it, or wait for response for help.

Hey! so i've been playing with Enigma/Laugicality as part of my mod pack, and i can't find the Obsidium biome, i'm not sure where it is or should spawn at, and i don't see any info around here, all i've gathered is it's somewhere in the jungle? but idk where, i'm completely lost, is there any more details we can have on where to find the biome? and if there's a set depth to find it at? or is it on the surface? (if on the surface i can't find it) this is troubling as i'm trying to progress through bosses according to boss list, but one summon is made of obsidium ore in the obsidium biome, but i can't find it, so i'm stuck with either deciding to skip it, or wait for response for help.
The Obsidium should have spawned right under the middle of the map if you've generated your world after 0.11.8, or under the ocean on the Jungle side if you generated before that!

Really love the mod it really feel unique and not some boss you have to tick on a check list, would love to see some post moonlord content :)

Really love the mod it really feel unique and not some boss you have to tick on a check list, would love to see some post moonlord content :)
There is quite a bit planned! But that will be a while into the future, since I want to really flesh out the items in the rest of the game before doing that.

Unfortunately I can confirm during world generation, doesn't matter whether Small, Medium or Large it crashes whole Terraria. I've been trying it with turned on mods Thorium, Tremor, Magic Storage, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Recipe Browser, Which Mod is this from?, Boss Checklist and Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls. When I turned off Enigma, it went ok through world gen. Its getting stuck on "Burrying blood chamber" then crashes.

Unfortunately I can confirm during world generation, doesn't matter whether Small, Medium or Large it crashes whole Terraria. I've been trying it with turned on mods Thorium, Tremor, Magic Storage, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Recipe Browser, Which Mod is this from?, Boss Checklist and Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls. When I turned off Enigma, it went ok through world gen. Its getting stuck on "Burrying blood chamber" then crashes.
I have succesfully generated small worlds with Thorium, and I have had someone tell me they generated a large world with both and it worked fine. So I believe it is just random whether Thorium places the blodd chamber where the obsidium generates or not. I'm trying to work with diverman sam to get this fixed, but so far no response from him. I will try again soon.

Hey this is my first time using a forum so I hope i'm not screwing anything up, but when I play this mod online with a friend and use "the world" item along with hands of time it tends to permanently freeze the other person. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just a little finicky right now? And as of right now it just happened again with time winder. Earlier we had no problems at all when we were just using the ability, Sands of Time, and Clock face.

Back
Top Bottom