tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hey this is my first time using a forum so I hope i'm not screwing anything up, but when I play this mod online with a friend and use "the world" item along with hands of time it tends to permanently freeze the other person. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just a little finicky right now? And as of right now it just happened again with time winder. Earlier we had no problems at all when we were just using the ability, Sands of Time, and Clock face.
Hm. I will look into the Hands of Time possibly being a cause of a perma freeze. Do you know if one of you tried to freeze time while it was already frozen? I got a report a while ago that that might have caused a perma freeze, so I'm wondering if it's the same thing or something different.

Hm. I will look into the Hands of Time possibly being a cause of a perma freeze. Do you know if one of you tried to freeze time while it was already frozen? I got a report a while ago that that might have caused a perma freeze, so I'm wondering if it's the same thing or something different.
Yeah? I think we did both, I can remember that even when we waited for mine to be done to use his it would freeze. The game would continue for the person who used it but not for the other. And it happened both with The Hands and the item that that one builds into I forget the name (Father of Time?)

there might be an issue between this mod and thorium or possibly terracustom. As when the maps generating the blood chamber it is in fact generating the obsidium biome I found this out by using the world generation preview addon, but aside from the mixup I also get an exception like error about "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created"
It might be an issue with terracustom as the game seems to generate a world just fine.

Last edited:
there might be an issue between this mod and thorium or possibly terracustom. As when the maps generating the blood chamber it is in fact generating the obsidium biome I found this out by using the world generation preview addon, but aside from the mixup I also get an exception like error about "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created"
It might be an issue with terracustom as the game seems to generate a world just fine.
There is a known issue with Thorium that I'm working to fix.

The Obsidium should have spawned right under the middle of the map if you've generated your world after 0.11.8, or under the ocean on the Jungle side if you generated before that!
Hmm, i'll check that in a bit, but i do have thorium mod too, so there may be a chance that it may have clashed with the acquatic depths biome from thorium, not sure though yet as i haven't explored my aquatic depths from thorium yet, but i hope it's no clashed with it :dryadeek:

But yeah i checked middle of the map/spawn, it's not there. %:sigh:

Hmm, i'll check that in a bit, but i do have thorium mod too, so there may be a chance that it may have clashed with the acquatic depths biome from thorium, not sure though yet as i haven't explored my aquatic depths from thorium yet, but i hope it's no clashed with it :dryadeek:

But yeah i checked middle of the map/spawn, it's not there. %:sigh:
Did you generate your world before 0.11.8? Because that was the update that added the new generation. Also up until the update I put out last night, 0.11.8 worldgen conflicted with Thorium (But it's fixed in 0.12!) so I'm guessing your Obsidium is underneath your Aquatic Depths. Hope you can find it! `:D

I updated the mod today and now it will not load :(
upload_2018-9-12_15-27-59.png

I seem to have found the problem ... there was a folder in Mod Reader for your mod ... had a lot of files in it? I'm guessing the whole mod for some reason I don't know.
I deleted that and redownloaded the mod and it's loading now. Just figured I would let ya know.

Last edited:
Just curious, but I was wondering if there are plans to add etherial versions of Steamspark Jetboots and Father Time that keep the Etherial Item Buffs Or possibly the Jetboots and Father Time keep the buffs of the regular Steampunk Accessories? Because Etherial Jetboots and Etherial Time sound like such a cool idea! If you don't plan on it that's fine, I just thought I'd throw an idea out there

Just curious, but I was wondering if there are plans to add etherial versions of Steamspark Jetboots and Father Time that keep the Etherial Item Buffs Or possibly the Jetboots and Father Time keep the buffs of the regular Steampunk Accessories? Because Etherial Jetboots and Etherial Time sound like such a cool idea! If you don't plan on it that's fine, I just thought I'd throw an idea out there
There are plans to revamp all the etherial items. Some of them will be mobility focused, and some time focused, but we didn't plan on having direct etherial upgrades to those two items.

There are plans to revamp all the etherial items. Some of them will be mobility focused, and some time focused, but we didn't plan on having direct etherial upgrades to those two items.
Ok, just thought I'd throw the idea out there; Love the Mod though!

Hey, Your mod is and looks amazing but for some reason it keeps uninstalling itself and I can't play with my friend. If you could help please do.

Back
Top Bottom