tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hey, Your mod is and looks amazing but for some reason it keeps uninstalling itself and I can't play with my friend. If you could help please do.
Hi! tModLoader automatically syncs mods when you join someone else's server, so make sure you both have the most up to date version of Enigma and it should work. Let me know if you're still having problems!

I have succesfully generated small worlds with Thorium, and I have had someone tell me they generated a large world with both and it worked fine. So I believe it is just random whether Thorium places the blodd chamber where the obsidium generates or not. I'm trying to work with diverman sam to get this fixed, but so far no response from him. I will try again soon.

Oh I forgot that I am also using Spirit mod and actually that thing caused problems. When I turned it off it went smooth.

Did you generate your world before 0.11.8? Because that was the update that added the new generation. Also up until the update I put out last night, 0.11.8 worldgen conflicted with Thorium (But it's fixed in 0.12!) so I'm guessing your Obsidium is underneath your Aquatic Depths. Hope you can find it! `:D

I'm not sure, when was the 0.12 update?

Hey, I just started playing with your mod a few days ago and am really enjoying the Mystic Class, but for some reason I can't interact with the NPCs that you have to find, like the sleeping Angler, the uncouncious man and the webbed Stylist. No matter how close I stand to them, the speech bubble doesn't appear when I hover over them with the cursor, and right clicking them doesn't do anything. I created another world where I disbled your mod, and there I could interact with the sleeping Angler just fine.
I am using the version 0.12.1.1 of this mod.
And in case this could be a conflict with another mod, here are the other mods that I am using:
Wing Slot v1.6.2
Even More Modifiers v0.1.2.2
Item Checklist v0.5.2
Boss Checklist v0.1.6.1
AlchemistNPC v.7.4.1
Fargos Mutant Mod v0.16.2
No More Tombs v1.0.1
imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1 + old recipe enabler
Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.5
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Magic Storage v0.4.3.3
Recipe Browser v0.7
Which Mod Is This From v2.6

EDIT: I just checked with only the Enigma Mod (and Cheat Sheet) installed, still can't interact with the sleeping angler, so I doubt it's a conflict between mods.

Last edited:
Hello. I started playing recently, but the game keeps freezing, then automatically closing. This happens at a random time after entering a world with the mod installed. This began when using the Enigma mod. I didn't have any problems like this prior to Enigma. I tried only having one other mod active and still had the game close after a random period of time. The only time where it didn't happen was when Enigma was the only mod installed. All of the mods I normally use are included in TitaniumMissle's list of mods. I really want to explore what the mod has to offer, but this bug is frustrating to how I normally play.

Hey, I just started playing with your mod a few days ago and am really enjoying the Mystic Class, but for some reason I can't interact with the NPCs that you have to find, like the sleeping Angler, the uncouncious man and the webbed Stylist. No matter how close I stand to them, the speech bubble doesn't appear when I hover over them with the cursor, and right clicking them doesn't do anything. I created another world where I disbled your mod, and there I could interact with the sleeping Angler just fine.
I am using the version 0.12.1.1 of this mod.
And in case this could be a conflict with another mod, here are the other mods that I am using:
Wing Slot v1.6.2
Even More Modifiers v0.1.2.2
Item Checklist v0.5.2
Boss Checklist v0.1.6.1
AlchemistNPC v.7.4.1
Fargos Mutant Mod v0.16.2
No More Tombs v1.0.1
imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1 + old recipe enabler
Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.5
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Magic Storage v0.4.3.3
Recipe Browser v0.7
Which Mod Is This From v2.6

EDIT: I just checked with only the Enigma Mod (and Cheat Sheet) installed, still can't interact with the sleeping angler, so I doubt it's a conflict between mods.
That bug was fixed last night! Sorry for the trouble `:sigh:
[doublepost=1538398996,1538398764][/doublepost]
Hello. I started playing recently, but the game keeps freezing, then automatically closing. This happens at a random time after entering a world with the mod installed. This began when using the Enigma mod. I didn't have any problems like this prior to Enigma. I tried only having one other mod active and still had the game close after a random period of time. The only time where it didn't happen was when Enigma was the only mod installed. All of the mods I normally use are included in TitaniumMissle's list of mods. I really want to explore what the mod has to offer, but this bug is frustrating to how I normally play.
It could just be that you're hitting the RAM limit. I'm not sure what else it could be, since I have never experienced these crashes. If you narrow it down to Enigma interacting with a certain mod, I can try looking into it, but with the information you sent, it seems like a RAM problem to my very untrained and probably wrong perspective. Sorry that I wasn't much help >.<, but I hope it works out for you soon!
[doublepost=1538399048][/doublepost]
I'm not sure, when was the 0.12 update?
0.12 was released in June

I've got a confusing update to my problem. I used a patch to allow Terraria to use more memory and the crash still happened. I also tested making a new character and world(same size and world evil) with Enigma off and Spirit + Thorium on. It did not crash in the hour or so I played on that world. That was about the absolute longest I went without a crash. I still have no clue what the cause is.

EDIT: My computer should be more than capable of handling all the mods as it has in the past.

Hey, recently ive been using the engima mod and ive beaten etheria in both the etherial and overworld and have gotten the High Priestess, im not sure if this is a bug or not but either way it is extremely annoying. Just a bit after beating the lunatic cultist the mod kept on dragging me into the etherial for no apparent reason and whilst doing that, it
killed all of the pillars and summoned moon lord, i was able to beat him in the etheria but yet i still keep on getting dragged in. The spirits in the etheria seem to be the problem as sometimes i get shot by the etherial pulses when in the overworld to be dragged into the etheria yet again. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me on this.

I've got a confusing update to my problem. I used a patch to allow Terraria to use more memory and the crash still happened. I also tested making a new character and world(same size and world evil) with Enigma off and Spirit + Thorium on. It did not crash in the hour or so I played on that world. That was about the absolute longest I went without a crash. I still have no clue what the cause is.

EDIT: My computer should be more than capable of handling all the mods as it has in the past.
Do you ever get an error report when the crash happens? or does the game just close itself?
[doublepost=1538485731,1538485662][/doublepost]
Hey, recently ive been using the engima mod and ive beaten etheria in both the etherial and overworld and have gotten the High Priestess, im not sure if this is a bug or not but either way it is extremely annoying. Just a bit after beating the lunatic cultist the mod kept on dragging me into the etherial for no apparent reason and whilst doing that, it
killed all of the pillars and summoned moon lord, i was able to beat him in the etheria but yet i still keep on getting dragged in. The spirits in the etheria seem to be the problem as sometimes i get shot by the etherial pulses when in the overworld to be dragged into the etheria yet again. I would greatly appreciate if you could help me on this.
That's a new one! I have never heard of people getting 'pulled back' into the Etherial. The Etherial Spirits shouldn't spawn if you are not in the Etherial, so it might be a desync issue? Are you in multiplayer?

Two things
1. I found a fix. Switching to a small world gave me zero issues. The problem might've been with world gen or having a medium sized world with crimson.
Wing Slot
Boss Checklist
AlchemistNPC
Fargos Mutant Mod
imkSushi's Mod
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Magic Storage
Recipe Browser
More Accessories(Heart of Nature)
More Fair Soul Drops
Vein Miner
Those are the mods that I used last before switching to the small world. They are on in the small world and I haven't had a crash on the small world while still doing lengthier sessions.

Two things
1. I found a fix. Switching to a small world gave me zero issues. The problem might've been with world gen or having a medium sized world with crimson.
Wing Slot
Boss Checklist
AlchemistNPC
Fargos Mutant Mod
imkSushi's Mod
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Magic Storage
Recipe Browser
More Accessories(Heart of Nature)
More Fair Soul Drops
Vein Miner
Those are the mods that I used last before switching to the small world. They are on in the small world and I haven't had a crash on the small world while still doing lengthier sessions.
Wait, does the crash happen on worldgen or while you are playing?

That's a new one! I have never heard of people getting 'pulled back' into the Etherial. The Etherial Spirits shouldn't spawn if you are not in the Etherial, so it might be a desync issue? Are you in multiplayer?

I am indeed using multiplayer but just by myself so i can use the "dupe" glitch in multiplayer. In single player everything works just fine, i doubt its sync issues as i am only playing by myself in the multiplayer server.

Crash happens while in the world. I suggested it was cause of world gen messing up the world. Will test with another medium world tomorrow.

I tested another medium sized world with the same conditions(crimson and normal mode) and had no crashes. I believe the problem was with the world itself. I think, even with only Enigma, the game would have crashed after a while.

I tested another medium sized world with the same conditions(crimson and normal mode) and had no crashes. I believe the problem was with the world itself. I think, even with only Enigma, the game would have crashed after a while.
Alright, that's interesting. Not sure if there is much I will be able to do about that but I will keep my eye out for issues like it.

i have no bug reports or anything. i just wanna say this mod is amazing!
also on a discord server i'm on i heard etheria was getting a resprite or something. so yeah theres that

Back
Top Bottom