tModLoader The Enigma Mod

The spelunker gem
...I didnt add the visual toggles to the individual gems because I figured you could just, unequip them.

Also if the player wanted a permanent effect of one of the gems but not the others, they could equip the base gem while disabling all other effects.

...I didnt add the visual toggles to the individual gems because I figured you could just, unequip them.

Also if the player wanted a permanent effect of one of the gems but not the others, they could equip the base gem while disabling all other effects.
Ah I see. Well that makes sense but the problem with that is it takes up a slot, and with so many mods having so many accessories it gets hard haha. Again I suggest creating a menu that you can toggle each effect but I assume that could be difficult. Thanks for helping!

Ah I see. Well that makes sense but the problem with that is it takes up a slot, and with so many mods having so many accessories it gets hard haha. Again I suggest creating a menu that you can toggle each effect but I assume that could be difficult. Thanks for helping!
Sure thing!

So, I've had Enigma as one of the mods I use, and just made it to the point of fighting Etheria. Long story short, after killing it the first time I guessed the result was a clue to fight it again, and I guess that was right since the fight was different, but when I died Etheria didn't despawn, and just flew around killing everything, including me a few times, while shooting out countless rocks and lagging the game. I do have a mod that speeds up the respawn time, but I'm also not meant to respawn while a boss is alive, which has worked with modded bosses so far, so I'm not sure what's going on.

It did eventually despawn after killing me four or five times, but the colour shift is kind of annoying, and enemies... Don't seem to exist? Which persists even after quitting and loading in again. Is this intended, or has something gone wrong?

edit: I managed to resolve the problem by cheating and being immortal so I could kill Etheria again. Which I'd normally not want to do, but with no enemies spawning I couldn't really do anything to get stronger and prepare to fight it again properly.

So, I've had Enigma as one of the mods I use, and just made it to the point of fighting Etheria. Long story short, after killing it the first time I guessed the result was a clue to fight it again, and I guess that was right since the fight was different, but when I died Etheria didn't despawn, and just flew around killing everything, including me a few times, while shooting out countless rocks and lagging the game. I do have a mod that speeds up the respawn time, but I'm also not meant to respawn while a boss is alive, which has worked with modded bosses so far, so I'm not sure what's going on.

It did eventually despawn after killing me four or five times, but the colour shift is kind of annoying, and enemies... Don't seem to exist? Which persists even after quitting and loading in again. Is this intended, or has something gone wrong?

edit: I managed to resolve the problem by cheating and being immortal so I could kill Etheria again. Which I'd normally not want to do, but with no enemies spawning I couldn't really do anything to get stronger and prepare to fight it again properly.
Enemies not spawning/being invisible is completely intentional.

You entered the Etherial dimension, where normal enemies dont exist and bosses are much stronger and yield better loot. Killing previous bosses would give you better loot to be able to beat Etheria in the Etherial.

Hope that helps!

I'm not sure if it's a problem with this mod or just a coincidence, but immediately after using the gravitation gem for the first time, my defense somehow dropped, and, when I took off all my armor, I had -12 defense(which I didn't even know was possible). I can't think of any logical reason why this would cause this, but if anyone knows anything about how to fix it, please let me know.

Hey so the wiki lists soul stone as a accessory category butt all I can find is the soul stone accessory itself what other soul stones r there

Back
Top Bottom