tModLoader The Enigma Mod

maybe you should make it so that if the aquatic depths and Obsidium spawn on the same side of the world that the obsidium spawns below the aquatic depths
(same should be true for the abyssal of the calamity mod.)

maybe you should make it so that if the aquatic depths and Obsidium spawn on the same side of the world that the obsidium spawns below the aquatic depths
(same should be true for the abyssal of the calamity mod.)
I am considering changing how/where obsidium spawns before the 1.0 update. I'll let you know if I do change it.
[doublepost=1526583205,1526583162][/doublepost]
Will you add any new mechanics to Terraria. for example REAL trains that can be placed on Minecart tracks? :)
I don't know about Trains riding on Minecart Tracks, but we will be adding new mechanics yes `:happy:

Please either disable the movement :red:ery in the etherial completely or at the very least once the boss is dead. It is seriously annoying to try and craft/sell something only to have your character flung across the room every single goddamn time you're near the object you want to deal with.

Please either disable the movement :red:ery in the etherial completely or at the very least once the boss is dead. It is seriously annoying to try and craft/sell something only to have your character flung across the room every single goddamn time you're near the object you want to deal with.
I have no idea what you're talking about. It sounds like a bug with another mod. Enigma doesn't make you launch in crazy directions in the Etherial.

Hey there, so far, really enjoying the mod! I like that each Mystic Weapon has multiple attacks. My only issue so far, is the volume of your music. It's close to, if not double the volume of the other game music, I can't hear anything else while I'm in the fight with the Shark. Not my attacks, nor when I get hit

Edit: BTW, I do like the music you've added so far! Just a bit loud, lol

Hey there, so far, really enjoying the mod! I like that each Mystic Weapon has multiple attacks. My only issue so far, is the volume of your music. It's close to, if not double the volume of the other game music, I can't hear anything else while I'm in the fight with the Shark. Not my attacks, nor when I get hit

Edit: BTW, I do like the music you've added so far! Just a bit loud, lol
I'll try balancing the music better, sorry xD

Hi, loving the mod so far.
With the latest update, v0.11.2.4, I've been having an issue where I take extremely reduced damage from all enemies, lowest is 4 damage instead of 1 for some reason. I've disabled enigma and all damage went back to normal. This is a new playthrough and I have yet to craft any class stones, in case that helps.
Keep up the great work!

Hi, loving the mod so far.
With the latest update, v0.11.2.4, I've been having an issue where I take extremely reduced damage from all enemies, lowest is 4 damage instead of 1 for some reason. I've disabled enigma and all damage went back to normal. This is a new playthrough and I have yet to craft any class stones, in case that helps.
Keep up the great work!
Hi, thanks for the report! Could you tell me what was happening in more detail, and also if you had other mods on? I haven't added anything I know of to reduce damage...

Well, I've done some testing where i would go into a world with no armor/buffs and spawn in an eater of souls (44 damage) which would deal the average of 22 damage (almost halved) with enigma on, and around 40 damage (the norm) with enigma off.
I've tried keeping enigma on and disabling a bunch of mods instead but no mods other than enigma seem to half the damage I take.
Keep in mind that the enemies' displayed damage (on cheatsheet) remains unchanged, it's the damage the player takes that changes, which leads me to think there's some leftover soul stone code somewhere that gives the player 50% damage reduction or something of that sort.
Anyways here's my modlist, attached.
Hope that helps.

Attachments

• enabled.txt
    1,002 bytes · Views: 170
Well, I've done some testing where i would go into a world with no armor/buffs and spawn in an eater of souls (44 damage) which would deal the average of 22 damage (almost halved) with enigma on, and around 40 damage (the norm) with enigma off.
I've tried keeping enigma on and disabling a bunch of mods instead but no mods other than enigma seem to half the damage I take.
Keep in mind that the enemies' displayed damage (on cheatsheet) remains unchanged, it's the damage the player takes that changes, which leads me to think there's some leftover soul stone code somewhere that gives the player 50% damage reduction or something of that sort.
Hope that helps.
Are you playing in expert or normal mode?

Hope that helps.
Nevermind, I fixed it! The fix will be coming next patch. Thanks for letting me know!

Umm... I have an request ...would it be possible for the (forgot name,binds your soul to the soup stone) to not be destroyed after you use them? Because I would like to test all of them how useful they are for me and it is kind of pricey that they require an gem to be crafted if you switch it and then find out that you liked the one before more,so that you craft the first one a second time.also another thing,I have the oak heart(an infinite throwing weapon that as the description says deals both throwing and meele damage but at the 'description' of the weapon ingame the game says only meele damage) from the spirit mod and while the throwing velocy from the assassin binding works but the extra damage does not. I dunno which mod's bug it is, but it simply doesn't work correctly.by the way,nice mod!

PS:sry for the mistakes in my writing/spelling, I am German)

Umm... I have an request ...would it be possible for the (forgot name,binds your soul to the soup stone) to not be destroyed after you use them? Because I would like to test all of them how useful they are for me and it is kind of pricey that they require an gem to be crafted if you switch it and then find out that you liked the one before more,so that you craft the first one a second time.also another thing,I have the oak heart(an infinite throwing weapon that as the description says deals both throwing and meele damage but at the 'description' of the weapon ingame the game says only meele damage) from the spirit mod and while the throwing velocy from the assassin binding works but the extra damage does not. I dunno which mod's bug it is, but it simply doesn't work correctly.by the way,nice mod!

The class stones are pricey so that it's a bit expensive to rebind your soul- that's the intent. I will look into the throwing damage not applying and let you know if I can fix it.
[doublepost=1528659510,1528659324][/doublepost]

If the weapon only displays Melee damage, then throwing damage buffs will not affect it. That's the way vanilla code works, unless Spirit coded that weapon to specifically also buff itself with increases to throwing damage. I checked the soul stone code and it appears like it should be working, so the bug is probably on Spirit's end

Back
Top Bottom