tModLoader The Enigma Mod

I've been doing a playthrough with the Enigma Mod (Just about the fight Etheria), and a few minutes ago, I updated the Webmilio's Commons Library mod (I think I got that right) and it seems to have broken my character.

By any chance could this hotfix fix it?
View attachment 228791

Edit/Update: It's been fixed!
Glad it got fixed! I would have hated to have broken your character with 67 hours (also holy cow that's a lot! Hope you're enjoying the mod so far `:happy: )

Hey there! Just wanted to say so far the mod is pretty alright from what i've played, despite the bosses being hard (yes I know you're remaking them some time soon) there's one thing I can't find anything about. The soul stone doesn't work no matter what I do, with any of the focus stones... Any help with this? Thanks!
You need to craft a Focus Stone and right click it to bind it to your Soul

Glad it got fixed! I would have hated to have broken your character with 67 hours (also holy cow that's a lot! Hope you're enjoying the mod so far `:happy: )
I love the mod! I used to play back when it was called Laugic-something, I think? I also remember in one of my worlds, the Obsidium Biome spawned under the beach. It's amazing how for the mod has come!

cant believe i only just found this mod. might play it later. just curious, does the balancing go well with other mods, like calamity and thorium

Hey just curious what's with the new requirement?
Apparently the 0.11.5 version was made by Webmilio or something, and now requires their library mod?
Is this going to be a permanent thing? Have you given over control of the mod?

For some reason I cant craft chilled bars and they don't even show up in the recipe browser, dunno if these we're removed at some point or something or if I'm just missing something.

I heard this mod has cool mechanics related to potions, but when I went to check it is much bigger now, with biome and whatnot.

Can I install it in a existing world? Or it relies heavily on worldgen to work?

Hey just curious what's with the new requirement?
Apparently the 0.11.5 version was made by Webmilio or something, and now requires their library mod?
Is this going to be a permanent thing? Have you given over control of the mod?
I have not given control of the mod over. it's just a library for like, networking, achievements, and other things

I heard this mod has cool mechanics related to potions, but when I went to check it is much bigger now, with biome and whatnot.

Can I install it in a existing world? Or it relies heavily on worldgen to work?
It relies a good deal on the new biome, but you can artificially make the biome by crafting Obsidium Rock (though that might take a while, as you need about 150 blocks for it to be considered an Obsidium biome). but after you have a biome, enemies that spawn will drop materials that let you expand it further. Also all loot that can be found in the biome like unique accessories can be acquired by defeating the boss or fishing in lava in the biome. Hope that helps!

Hey there's currently a bug with the newest update of web milos common library or whatever but once i updated it it's caused me and all my friends that have it to get "Lost connection" error, Once we disabled it everything was fine. We tried on different worlds / servers same error hope this gets fixed as this is a great mod.

Cant make this mod work with the new web milos version, i updated it in the mod browser and now it doesnt work anymore. webmilos and this mod is automatically disabled by tmodloader when i try to open the game, otherwise it gives me lots of error messages.

Hi, my name is Sparky, and I'm wondering if i can join the Discord server for Enigma Mod because it seems like the discord server invitation has expired. Thanks (and also, keep up the good work! I am currently using Enigma Mod and i really enjoyed it. from the boss fight (the bosses itself and the musics), the new biome, and more.)

Hey there! The jungle plague modifier from the soul stone is causing a looot of lag for some reason, is there any way to tone down the visuals? Thanks ^^
The "Toggle Visuals" hotkey should work. If it doesn't, I'll try adding that as a fix in next update. In the meantime, if it's really unbearable, you might have to switch focuses, sorry! `:(

The "Toggle Visuals" hotkey should work. If it doesn't, I'll try adding that as a fix in next update. In the meantime, if it's really unbearable, you might have to switch focuses, sorry! `:(

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that was an option, i'm definitely trying it out. I would appreciate if you could look into it either way, the fps just plumits whenever I kill a enemy and the plague triggers, it reeeally sucks on events. Either way, even if the hotkey doesn't work I will try sticking with the character until the end.

I really appreciate all the work you have put into the mod, I love whenever I take a break and I come back to plenty of changes :)

PS: btw, like the other dude said, the discord link is broken, the invasion seems to have expired ^^

Edit: jsut tried the hotkey out and it worked! The game now runs much closer to 30 dps with pretty minimal frame drops so far. Thanks for the help :)

Last edited:
Hey so, it worked but for some reason sometimes it seems to turn itself back on, even though the option is still disabled. It seems to happen randomly and I couldn't find any pattern about it, maybe when I quit a world and go back in or when I reload mods it seems to kinda bug out.

Back
Top Bottom