tModLoader The Enigma Mod

The discord link, both here and on the wiki, appears to be dead.
Hey so, it worked but for some reason sometimes it seems to turn itself back on, even though the option is still disabled. It seems to happen randomly and I couldn't find any pattern about it, maybe when I quit a world and go back in or when I reload mods it seems to kinda bug out.
Discord link should be updated in both those places!
And glad to head it worked out, at least initially. I'll still try looking into it though!

I want to try out the Mystic class and I find myself unable to craft any of the shroom set, I could craft the spore cloud no problem and I was wondering if i was missing something

Edit: im good now, I had to go into a different world to do it

Last edited:
I feel the Obsidium biome is way too big. Like if you make a hellevator, there is a lot of the biome you'll go through on the way down. It also takes up what would normally by affected by the V shaped evil and Hallow biome generation upon entering hardmode.

Not sure if it's a bug, but the the health crystals give infinite potion sickness instead of just 1 min. Is this intentional?

Not sure if it's a bug, but the the health crystals give infinite potion sickness instead of just 1 min. Is this intentional?
Okay yea, from how it's coded, the accessories that give the potion sickness are set to do it constantly, and only go down after they are removed. It keeps refreshing the timer so it stays at 1 min.

I've been playing in a world with this mod, and others, and the steam tank cooldown appears to be a buff, not a debuff. I can rightclick to cancel it... Not sure if this is intended or not, but I'm assuming no. Also, what is the cooldown even for? Looking at the tooltip it doesn't seem to have any special abilities...

Hi, id like some help if i can, i downloaded tmod 0.11.6.2 and i love the mods, but i cant seem to get the enigma mod to load?
"Trouble loading laugicity?"
Is there a simple way to fix this, ive tried turning all the other mods off and leaving just this one on but it doesnt work, and the bosses look so fun from the youtube videos ive seen 😍
Thank you for your help!

Hi, id like some help if i can, i downloaded tmod 0.11.6.2 and i love the mods, but i cant seem to get the enigma mod to load?
"Trouble loading laugicity?"
Is there a simple way to fix this, ive tried turning all the other mods off and leaving just this one on but it doesnt work, and the bosses look so fun from the youtube videos ive seen 😍
Thank you for your help!
Try deleting it and then getting it again, making sure to hit the button with three arrows.

[14:17:49] [11/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Laugicality.LaugicalityWorld.GenerateFeature(Int32 xO, Int32 yO, Int32 numSteps, UInt16 tileType, Int32 minSize, Int32 maxSize, Int32 length) in Laugicality\ObsidiumWorld.cs:line 188
at Laugicality.LaugicalityWorld.GenerateObsidiumFeatures(Int32 xO, Int32 yO) in Laugicality\ObsidiumWorld.cs:line 167
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

[14:17:49] [11/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
at Laugicality.LaugicalityWorld.GenerateFeature(Int32 xO, Int32 yO, Int32 numSteps, UInt16 tileType, Int32 minSize, Int32 maxSize, Int32 length) in Laugicality\ObsidiumWorld.cs:line 188
at Laugicality.LaugicalityWorld.GenerateObsidiumFeatures(Int32 xO, Int32 yO) in Laugicality\ObsidiumWorld.cs:line 167
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)

encountered this error while generating a XL world with tmodloader 64 bit

[14:17:49] [11/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

[14:17:49] [11/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation

encountered this error while generating a XL world with tmodloader 64 bit
Do you have Pinkymod? Pinky and Enigma don't play nice in 64 bit.

Recall running into this mod quite some time ago, and Dune Sharkron had a much different almost 8/16-bit theme, is this still around or available in any way?

I do! but I have no issue when generating just large worlds, (tested 8 times and never had the issue pop up) it's only when generating XL worlds
Huh. I don't know what could be going on. Sadly, I can't help you any further. Directly. I can still lead you to the TML64 Discord, which may be able to provide an answer to this, excuse the pun, enigma.

Actually, upon closer inspection, the problem seems to be coming from the Obsidium generating. If I were you, I'd mention that first instead of Pinky.
I mean I knew the issue was with the obsidium generating, it's why I posted it here lol, it has an issue generating in an XL world, and I'm not sure why

Back
Top Bottom