Texture Pack The Eraser Of Words! ( Eater Of Worlds Resprite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i image Devourers being purple Colored Pencils, Giant Worms as Brown Crayons, and Dune Splicers as........

A cheese stick!

Check out my minor texture back that turns the unicorn intoA BUGATTI I swear YOU WANT THIS.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8dqehivfzv1t12/Bugatti_Texture_Pack.zip

@SUPER MECH M500

Please do not advertise your content on other member's Threads. It is off topic and disrespectful to attempt to promote your own content on the Thread of another member's content.

You can put your texture pack inside your signature if you wish for it to be seen there, and members who are interested can find your texture pack from there. Your signature or your own profile are the only places where it is appropriate to talk about your own content outside of discussion Threads.

@SUPER MECH M500

Please do not advertise your content on other member's Threads. It is off topic and disrespectful to attempt to promote your own content on the Thread of another member's content.

You can put your texture pack inside your signature if you wish for it to be seen there, and members who are interested can find your texture pack from there. Your signature or your own profile are the only places where it is appropriate to talk about your own content outside of discussion Threads.

How do i add a signature? pls tell me

How do i add a signature? pls tell me

You can add/edit your signature by going to your personal details from the top right of the drop down menus from your name, and then clicking on "signature" from that page.

Your signature can be added from this page https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/signature

If you are confused on how to do this or have questions about the details of signatures, we can continue discussing in a PM (Private Message) which you can start with me from the link in my own signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom