tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DinoZers No im good for now i got a team of spriters that was just a placeholder banner

People liked the op theme i got going on so if you dont like get off my thread and dont leave any feedback bc i dont care I will ignore you if you attack my creators because of one mistake that was a misunderstanding also i aint a kid and i nerfed most the damages on weapons

I assure you my intention was not to attack. I was giving legitimate feedback, because *most* people in this community dislike mods like this, where the only content is overpowered and it takes strongly after pre-existing projects. People would much rather have something original, that brings something new to the community instead of reinventing the wheel. If you are unable to take criticism, then I really suggest you don't publish your work publicly...

holy :red: this is ridiculous

Yes, I agree that it's a mistake to have fargo sprites without any credit whatsoever, but that :red: show is a massive overreaction, big enough for ME to recognize. Mistakes were made by the page creator, but also by everyone else.
Do not accuse members of breaking forum rules publicly. It only causes extra unnecessary drama.
While the drama mostly stopped after this, I feel like this is also a bit of an overreaction. Hallam is nicely pointing it out in a way that really shouldn't cause drama, and while Fargo could have been nicer, he OWNS the mod the sprite was made for.
If you see something that you think breaks the rules, report the thread and move on without leaving a comment. Staff will deal with the issue as they see fit.
Reporting doesn't really fix anything that much. deleting the post is WAAAYYY overkill for ONE uncredited sprite, and so is a ban.

I am sorry if it seems like I am overreacting, that is not what I intend.

holy :red: this is ridiculous

Yes, I agree that it's a mistake to have fargo sprites without any credit whatsoever, but that :red: show is a massive overreaction, big enough for ME to recognize. Mistakes were made by the page creator, but also by everyone else.

While the drama mostly stopped after this, I feel like this is also a bit of an overreaction. Hallam is nicely pointing it out in a way that really shouldn't cause drama, and while Fargo could have been nicer, he OWNS the mod the sprite was made for.

Reporting doesn't really fix anything that much. deleting the post is WAAAYYY overkill for ONE uncredited sprite, and so is a ban.

I am sorry if it seems like I am overreacting, that is not what I intend.
This issue has been resolved, I'm not sure that bringing it up again will acheive anything.
On this forum we don't let members blindly accuse others - they must go through proper channels (reporting the post) to ensure that no witch hunting goes on, and to stop public drama like what happened in this thread.

View attachment 309569
Hello everyone, so back in June I started work on a mod a called "The Eternity Mod" but it was scraped due to unbalancing and all of that but I had the idea to bring it back but better than ever it's currently in the beta stage and was given to a hand full of beta testers on my discord server but I am planning on releasing it fully to the public when the amazing tModloader devs give us 1.4 for tml and whenever my staff properly balances the mod. Anyway here is the a description: The Eternity Mod is a massive content mod that adds its own new difficulty Nightmare Mode tons of new items including armor, weapons, accessories, tools, mounts, tiles, walls etc. It also adds new bosses, npcs and enemies most of which are post-moon lord. Here is a preview of the content I am planning on adding enjoy :).

Weapons
MELEE
The Ultimasword of Eternity
The Ultimasword of the Omniverse
The Ultimasword of the Megaverse
The Ark of the Multiverse
The Eternity's Wrath
The Omega Galaxia's Wrath
The True Galaxia's Wrath
The Galaxia's Wrath
The Omega Ark of the Dimensions
The True Ark of the Dimensions
The Ark of the Dimensions
The Red Deathsaber
The Omega Zenith
The Elemental Knives
The Eternal Discharge
The Elemental Penetrator
The Scythe of Endings
The Scourge of Eternity
The Galaxian Eruption
The Elemental Obliterator
The Gauntlet of Eternity
The Final Fractal

RANGER
The Eternal Fury
The EDSMG
The Hydra Ultima Shot
The Ultima Star Cannon
The Festivity

MAGE
The Omega Eternity Crystal
The True Eternity Ray
The Eternity Ray
The Infinity Vortex
The Midnight Storm
The Red Ultra Zapinator

SUMMONER
The Staff of Eternity
The Eye of Omega Oblivion
The Red Oblivion Whip

THROWER/ROGUE
The Omega Ultima Hammer of Eternity
The Knife of Rainbows

OTHER
The Eternity Thresher(With Thorium)
The Eternity-Blast Guitar(With Thorium)
The Omega Clicker(With Clicker Class)

Bosses
The Elements of Terraria(Summoned With The Sigil of the Elements)
The Sun Lord(Summoned With The Endless Summer)
The Mutation(Summoned With The Mutant Container)
Luminous, The Spirit of Light(Summoned With The Call of Light)
Omega, The Spirit of Darkness(Summoned With The Call of Dark)
The Elemental Abomination(Summoned With The Elemental Fusion)
Catastrophe, The Eater of Terraria(Summoned with The Forbidden Soul)
Volcanox Doragan, Eternal Doomsayer(Summoner with The Eternity Egg)
The Devourer of Eternities(Summoned With The True Cosmic Worm)
Oblivion, The God of Eternity(Summoned with The Fracture in Reality)
Enraged Oblivion(Summoned with The Eternity's End)

Armor
True Eternity Armor- Total Defense: 5,000(Helm:500, Body Armor:1,000, Greaves:500) Set Bonus: Increases Defense By 3,000, Increases Maximum Life By 5,000, Increases All Damage By 200%, Increases All Weapon Speed By 20%, Increases Critical Strike Chance To 100%, Grants Immunity To All Debuffs, You Are Immune To Lava & All Fire, Grants The Ability To Walk of Water, Honey & Lava, Grants The Ability To Breath In Water, Lava & Honey All Attacks Inflict The Flames of Eternity Debuff(Inflicts Enemies With A Combination Of: Fire, Venom, Demon Flames, Cursed Flames, Holy Flames & Ichor), Every 10th Attack Gives A 10% Life Steal From Enemies Struck, Grants Shadow Speeds, Enabled Autoswing For All Weapons, Grants Effects of the Architect Gizmo Pack(Except For Auto-Paint), Charm of Myths, Ultra Yoyo Bag, Star Veil, Soaring Insignia, Celestial Shell(You Don't Turn Into Werewolf or Merfolk But There Effects Are Present), Greedy Ring, Angler Tackle Bag, Worm Scarf, Master Ninja Gear, Cell Phone & Shiny Stone, Increases Max Minions To 40, Increases Max Sentries To 40, Increases Range and Speed of Grappling Hooks, You Inflict Midas To Enemies No Matter What Weapon Type, You Do Not Consume Any Consumables(Ex. Ammo, Treasure Bags, Potions, Crafting Ingredients, etc.), You Never Consume Mana, When You Die You Respawn Instantly With Full HP, Attacks Have A 5% Chance To Not Deal Damage, Grants A Red Solar Shield Which Allows You To Dash, All Attacks May Active Shadow Dodge/Holy Protection(Cooldown Is Same As Vanilla), Greatly Strengthens All Weapon Stats and Increases Maximum Mana To 999, Grants The Armor Set Bonus Effects of All Vanilla Armor Sets, Brimflame Armor, Astral Armor, Empyrean Armor, Tarragon Armor, Prismatic Armor, Bloodflare Armor, Omega Blue Armor, God Slayer Armor, Fearmonger Armor, Silva Armor, Terrarium Armor, Pyromancer Armor, Tide Turner Armor, Assassin Armor Dran Armor, True Mutant Armor, Auric Tesla Armor, and Demonshade Armor, Grants Effects of All Potions, Grants the Player An Elemental Ring That Inflicts The Flames of Eternity Debuff To Enemies(Qualities Are Alike To Those of the Inferno Potion), Increases Size of Items, Grants The Effects of the Heart of the Elements, Grants Effects Of These Accessories: Putrid Scent, Frozen Turtle Shell, Paladin's Shield, Flower Boots, Spore Sack, Brain of Confusion, Celestial Emblem, Celestial Cuffs, Stringer Necklace, & Bundle of Balloons, Summons: Skeletron Hands, Enchanted Sword, True Eye of Cthulhu(s), Crimson Axe, Cursed Hammer, Eternity Worm, Red Devil & Lunatic Cultist To Fight For You! Summons: Fireballs, Icicles, Leaf Crystals, Beetles & The Hallowed Shield Attacks May Spawn Lightning, Special Orbs, Duke Fishron, Ancient Vision Or A Dungeon Guardian To Charge Into Enemies
Eternity Armor
True Elemental Armor
Dimensional Armor
Galaxian Armor
Lunar Fusion Armor

Equips
The Eternity Soul Crystal
The Eternity Tracers
The Soul of Reality
The Ultima Tracers
The Celestial Aegis
The Cloak of the Gods
The Fisher's Soul
The Heart of the World
The Spirit of the Warrior
The Spirit of the Sharpshooter
The Spirit of the Mage
The Spirit of the Summoner
The Spirit of the Thrower

Tools
The Eternity Terratool
The Eternal Decimator Pickaxe
The Eternal Shredder Hamaxe
The Elemental Pickaxe
The Elemental Hamaxe
The Dimensional Pickaxe
The Dimensional Hamaxe
The Galaxian Pickaxe
The Galaxian Hamaxe
The True Lunar Pickaxe
The True Lunar Hamaxe
The Eternity Relocator
The Ultima Hook
The Rod of Eternity
The Sigil of Time
The Eternity Shield Mount

Materials
Eternal Energy
Bar of Reality
Eternium Bar
Core of Eternity
Elemental Energy
Bar of the Elements
Bar of Dimensions
Galaxian Bar

Other
Crucible of the Elements - Functions as a crafting station for everything
The Dimensonal Manipulator - Early Eternity Mod Crafting
The Elemental Bullet Pouch - Endless supply of a fusion of all Vanilla bullets some modded
The Elemental Arrow Quiver - Endless supply of a fusion of all vanilla arrows some modded
The Elemental Rocket Pack - endless supply of a fusion of all vanilla rockets some modded
The Star Catcher - endless supply of true elemental stars
NPCS- W.I.P.
The Eternity Biome- W.I.P.
Hi @Acronix98 - you already have a thread for this so I've moved it here for you :)

Ah yes, "Volcanox Doragon" my favorite boss from the Elements Awakened mod...or was it Ancients Awoken?
Oh and "Catastrophe , the Eater of Terraria" always wanted an Ulyraconyx boss and Calamitas' othe brother.
..The Devourer of Eternities huh? Summons with the TRUE cosmic worm, didn't realize future bosses were back.
"The Flarium Leviathan"? Is this a part of your Araghur X Void Levithan fanfic or something?
Hmmm, The MUTANTION (Boss) very important addition, I see
Oblivion and Enraged Oblivion, You should've called the second fight "Ultrablivion" would really fit with the theme this mod appears to be going for...
Sun Lord, didn't even try with this one.

Seeing as you like suggestions so I got one for you, "Suprmeme Pro Clamitas" summoned with the Eye of Eternity. So it's this big red armored clam that places in this box to prevent you from running away while projectiles from outside the box fly at you, and to damage it you have to kill these hearts it places randomly in the box as you fight it.

Last edited:
boss idea:
I call it... The FogBound. I got the inspiration for it after I saw a cover of a movie. the boss is basically a Ghastly Face made of fog. its very spooky, Demented, Demonic, hellish, and evil. this boss will be late hardmode. in order to summon him, you will need to make the Foggy Mirror. (a new summoning item for the boss.) in order to craft it, you need a magic mirror and some fog. Fog is an uncommon drop from Wyverns. it has a 45% drop rate chance. you need 15 fog and one magic mirror for this item. this boss is like the ice king from the Necro mod. and the full fight can only be fought at night. it can be fought in the day, but he will despawn when he gets to half his health. when summoned, a message will say. "You've awoken me... time to pay the price..." The fight is very challenging, as he makes copies of himself like the Brain of Cthulu and the Lunatic Cultist. however, you simply have to guess which face it is because the differences between the faces are almost next to none, making part of this fight luck based. his attacks are sending fast fists made of fog to smash you into Oblivion, making the screen foggy and blurry so that you cant see him as well, and if you touch him, you get debuffs like blindness, and other debuffs that are related to making it so that you cant really see around yourself. he is also able to charge directly into you. when he gets below half of his health, he gets 2 fists and his attacks get stronger and faster, however, there is one thing that can make the FogBound extremely deadly. if you see his eyes start to flash orange, it means he is about to blast you with a lethal 1 hit kill laser. this attack is avoidable, but the laser is quite large. for health, he has 65,000. as for the loot, you can decide. try to make it fog themed if you can.

and that's my idea for a boss! what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom