tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acronix98

Skeletron
Plagarism is against forum rules - do not use other's sprites without permission.
The-Eternity-Mod (1).png

Hello everyone, The Eternity Mod has gotten a fresh coat of paint, with The Eternity Mod Remastered. It's currently in the beta stage and I am willing to take ideas for the mod. But, I am planning on releasing it fully to the public when the amazing tModloader devs give us 1.4 for tml. If you want to test out the mod contact me on discord and I'll give you the link to my discord server where you can download the beta version of the mod. Anyway here is the a description: The Eternity Mod is a massive content mod that adds its own new difficulty Nightmare Mode tons of new items including armor, weapons, accessories, tools, mounts, tiles, walls etc. It also adds new bosses, npcs and enemies most of which are post-moon lord, also the high damages isn't a mistake trust me these bosses are hard. It is recommended not to do a stand alone playthrough with just this mod it's more fun with other mods installed like: Calamity Mod, Thorium Mod, Spirit Mod, Fargo's Summons & Souls, Shadows of Abaddon(SacredTools), Elements Awoken Mod, Ancients Awakened Mod, Mod of Redemption, Ultraconyx Mod, Elemental Unleash, Joostmod, Pinkymod etc. Some mods do increase the crafting recipes for items in the mod while also adding new cross over content that makes this mod overall tons of fun to play, there are alot of super items in the mod that require alot of farming to earn but it's worth it in the end. If anyone wants to ask questions or suggest something you can comment on here or to my discord Acronix98#5400, i'll be adding the link to my discord server to forum soon as well so you guys can get the beta of the mod. Anyway with all of that said and done here is a preview of the mods content and features, I will also be posting mod updates on here so enjoy :)

Weapons

-MELEE/WARRIOR-
The True Ultimasword of Eternity
The Ultimasword of Eternity
The Ultimasword of the Omniverse
The Ultimasword of the Megaverse
The Eternity Weapon Set
The Ark of the Multiverse
The Eternity's Wrath
The Omega Galaxia's Wrath
The True Galaxia's Wrath
The Galaxia's Wrath
The Omega Ark of the Dimensions
The Ark of the Dimensions
The Red Deathsaber
The True Meow Star
The Meow Star
The Cyber Super Slayer
The Elemental Knives
The Eternal Discharge
The Elemental Penetrator
The Scythe of Endings
The Scourge of Eternity
The Galaxian Eruption
The Elemental Obliterator
The Gauntlet of Eternity
The Final Fractal
The Eternity Gladius

-RANGER-
The Eternal Fury
The EDVMG
The Hydra Ultima Shot
The Ultima Star Cannon
The Festivity

-MAGE-
The Omega Eternity Crystal
The True Eternity Ray
The Eternity Ray
The Infinity Vortex
The Midnight Storm
The Ultranator
The Charm of Eternity
The Tome of Randomness

-SUMMONER-
The Staff of Eternity
The Eye of Omega Eternity
The Defender's Staff
The Red Oblivion Whip

-THROWER/ROGUE-
The Omega Ultima Hammer of Eternity
The Eternus
The Eternal Executioner
The Awakened Death
The Blind Death
The Eternity Boom Box
The Knife of Rainbows
The Final Eternity Ruin
The Eternity Ruin

-OTHER-
The Eternity Thresher
The Eternity-Blast Guitar
The Omega Clicker
The Eternity Battle Rod
The Eternity Stave
The Eternity Container
The True Mjölnir
The Roar of Volcanox
The Song of the Elements
The Eternity Drum Set
The Eternity Eruption
The Scarlet Claymore
The Multiverse's Fury
Bosses
The Elements of Terraria(Summoned With The Sigil of the Elements)
The Eternity Slime(Summoned With The Slimy Chuck)
The Corrupted Skeletron(Summoned With The Skull of Corruption)
Ultron, The Cyber God(Summoned With The Mechanical Fusion)
The Void Phantom(Summoned With The Red Blackhole)
Luminous, The God of Light(Summoned With The Call of Light)
Omega, The God of Darkness(Summoned With The Call of Dark)
The Elemental Abomination(Summoned With The Elemental Fusion)
The Flare Leviathan(Summoned With The Eternal Flame)
Catastrophe, The Eater of Eternity(Summoned with The Otherworldly Eater)
Acronix The Fallen God(Summoned With Cracken Medal)
Volcanox Doragon, Eternal Doomsayer(Summoner with The Eternity Egg)
The Devourer of Eternities(Summoned With The Scourge of Reality)
Oblivion, The God of Eternity(Summoned with The Sigil of Eternity)
The Omega Ultrablivion/Enraged Oblivion(Summoned with The Eternity's End)
Armor
True Eternity Armor
Eternity Armor
True Elemental Armor
Void Slayer Armor
Dimensional Armor
Corrupted Bone Armor
Galaxian Armor
Lunar Fusion Armor
Equips
The Eternity Soul Crystal
The Eternity Tracers
The Ultima Tracers
The Aegis of Eternity
The Celestial Aegis
The Cloak of the Gods
The Eternal Arcanum
The Fisher's Soul
The Heart of the World
The Spirit of the Warrior
The Spirit of the Sharpshooter
The Spirit of the Mage
The Spirit of the Summoner
The Spirit of the Thrower
The Spirit of the Bard
The Spirit of the Healer
The Spirit of the Sonic
The Spirit of the Guardian
The Ring of the Elements
Tools
The Eternity Terratool
The Tome of Omega Manipulation
The Eternal Decimator Pickaxe
The Eternal Shredder Hamaxe
The Eternity Relocator
The Ultima Rod
The Ultima Hook
The Eternity Fishing Rod
The Elemental Bug Net
The Sigil of Time
The Eternity Shield Mount
The Eternal Destroyer Mount
Vanity
Acronix98 Developer Set
TheOverGod Developer Set
BlackDeath Developer Set
Black Rabbit Developer Set
Insanity Developer Set
Boss Masks
Materials
Eternal Energy
Bar of Eternity
Eternium Bar
Core of Eternity
Essence of Oblivion
Essence of Volcanox
Elemental Energy
Voidstone Bar
Voidstone Ore
Bar of the Elements
Bar of Dimensions
Galaxian Bar
True Luminite Bar
Other
Ammo Types - The Elemental Bullet Pouch, The Elemental Arrow Quiver, The Elemental Rocket Pack, The Elemental Explosion Pack
NPCS - Acronix The Fallen God
Power-Ups - The Elemental Heart, The Elemental Star
Enemies - The Eternity Destroyer, The Eater of Universes, The Void Drone, The Soul Phantom, The Void Devourer, The Servant of Oblivion, The Grip of Reality, The Grip of Death,
Events - The Eternity Moon & The Elemental Rain
Biomes & Structures - The Eternity Biome
Developers
Acronix98
TheOverGod
Insanity10150
BlackDeath/BlackDragon
Black Rabbit
NakoSenpai
Neystroller
KLUSHKA
Mallory

Attachments

• The-Eternity-Mod (1).png
    The-Eternity-Mod (1).png
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,536
Last edited:
What about a boss that will have you flying all time if you touch floor will insta kill you like if it was a Touhou fight
PD: Make some wings with infinite flight for this

The idea of the mod is amazing, I love the fact that you added an item called "Eternity's end" It is funny idk why lol.
But you should change the color of the Fonts tho, It is really hard to read.

Holy jisus Fargowilta and hallam replied to this holy jisus i'll will work in something for you acronix just take off the Fargowilta's sprites LOOOOOOOOL

i have an epic boss idea.,.,,..,.,.,,..,

mutation: he shoots lots of moon lord projectiles and is hard i think this is a idea that fits with your mod

Not only does this rip sprites from Fargo's mod, but the ideas in general are unoriginal and bland. One of your swords actually exceeds the integer limit in terms of damage. More damage does not mean it's better. Judging by the grammar I can tell you're probably a child, which is okay, because children don't have the best sense of game design, but please understand that this kind of blatant copying isn't really tolerable. It is one thing to take inspiration from someone else, but what you have done is directly rip assets and use them without even asking the original creators. You might not know it's wrong, so I guess you should know now - it's wrong. As for your ideas, you should probably rethink the balance involved - and put together a more coherent post if you want people to like your idea (capitalising every word doesn't help with that). I've tried to make this criticism as constructive as I can, so yeah.

Fargo's Mod
Hi

Bruh this seems like a lot more than inspiration.

Anyway you can’t just take other peoples sprites and use them in your main post. (Soul of Terraria)
There's inspiration and then there's plagiarism. This is blatant plagiarism.
Directly ripping sprites from fargo's mod for your post and banner is very not OK.
Do not accuse members of breaking forum rules publicly. It only causes extra unnecessary drama.
If you see something that you think breaks the rules, report the thread and move on without leaving a comment. Staff will deal with the issue as they see fit.

Do not accuse members of breaking forum rules publicly. It only causes extra unnecessary drama.
If you see something that you think breaks the rules, report the thread and move on without leaving a comment. Staff will deal with the issue as they see fit.
Hey darth, yeah I agree, but most of the people you quoted are the creator or higher people of the mods this guy stole sprites from...

Hey darth, yeah I agree, but most of the people you quoted are the creator or higher people of the mods this guy stole sprites from...
That does not matter - I wasn't saying that their issue was invalid (it is being investigated), just that if they had an issue they must go through proper channels NOT publicly call people out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom