tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
boss idea:
I call it... The FogBound. I got the inspiration for it after I saw a cover of a movie. the boss is basically a Ghastly Face made of fog. its very spooky, Demented, Demonic, hellish, and evil. this boss will be late hardmode. in order to summon him, you will need to make the Foggy Mirror. (a new summoning item for the boss.) in order to craft it, you need a magic mirror and some fog. Fog is an uncommon drop from Wyverns. it has a 45% drop rate chance. you need 15 fog and one magic mirror for this item. this boss is like the ice king from the Necro mod. and the full fight can only be fought at night. it can be fought in the day, but he will despawn when he gets to half his health. when summoned, a message will say. "You've awoken me... time to pay the price..." The fight is very challenging, as he makes copies of himself like the Brain of Cthulu and the Lunatic Cultist. however, you simply have to guess which face it is because the differences between the faces are almost next to none, making part of this fight luck based. his attacks are sending fast fists made of fog to smash you into Oblivion, making the screen foggy and blurry so that you cant see him as well, and if you touch him, you get debuffs like blindness, and other debuffs that are related to making it so that you cant really see around yourself. he is also able to charge directly into you. when he gets below half of his health, he gets 2 fists and his attacks get stronger and faster, however, there is one thing that can make the FogBound extremely deadly. if you see his eyes start to flash orange, it means he is about to blast you with a lethal 1 hit kill laser. this attack is avoidable, but the laser is quite large. for health, he has 65,000. as for the loot, you can decide. try to make it fog themed if you can.

and that's my idea for a boss! what do you think?
Hello, dude i made the sprite its in the sprites page i think you can figure out with one it is

Attachments

• 20210228_123843.jpg
    20210228_123843.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 153
YES that will be either for expert or nightmare mode
Hi yes! Please can I have feedback on my other post (also the great sand worm had the original idea for epic jungle boss)

Here is other post vvvv

Hi! I've been lurking around your mod for a while and wanted to give some input.

First of all I think you're doing a pretty good job youre mod is very based! so far but I do have some ideas that would improve the story.

Ok so there are a set of characters and they all work together (to halt the efforts of the terrarian)

So there is the boss "Mickey ultima" who is really obnoxious and tries to be likeable but in his efforts pushes people away.

Also there is a guy called Tim who likes another person there (destroyer wham) but she is already proposed to another person!!

And there is blight bringer who is incredibly obsessed in being the best and has a dislike for Tim (they still want to take down the terrarian more)

I think this would bring more flavour and have the player more invested in progressing through the story so they can find out what wacky adventures the comical antagonists have.

Hi yes! Please can I have feedback on my other post (also the great sand worm had the original idea for epic jungle boss)

Here is other post vvvv

Hi! I've been lurking around your mod for a while and wanted to give some input.

First of all I think you're doing a pretty good job youre mod is very based! so far but I do have some ideas that would improve the story.

Ok so there are a set of characters and they all work together (to halt the efforts of the terrarian)

So there is the boss "Mickey ultima" who is really obnoxious and tries to be likeable but in his efforts pushes people away.

Also there is a guy called Tim who likes another person there (destroyer wham) but she is already proposed to another person!!

And there is blight bringer who is incredibly obsessed in being the best and has a dislike for Tim (they still want to take down the terrarian more)

I think this would bring more flavour and have the player more invested in progressing through the story so they can find out what wacky adventures the comical antagonists have.
This is cool@!!!@!

Here is other post vvvv

I will love to establish lore, if you want you can be the guy who makes the mods lore. Bc idk what to do for lore :)

Just saying for now, the sprite for oblivion will be the one from ancients awakened, dont worry the dev of aa didn't seem to mind since obliivon was never in the mod and the mod is dead, RIP ancients awakened a truly great mod

AA's not dead though, there was another spoiler for a new update today.

Even if a mod is dead, you cannot use their art without their permission. We have warned you once already for this kind of thing.

yo this mod look really cool. I had an idea for a boss for it, so hear me out

He's called Grimm, and you summon him using a Scarlet Torch, which you make from a torch and 5 demonite/crimtane bars at a Demon/Crimson Altar. He'll have the following attacks:

Grimm bows to the player before the battle. If the player hits him while bowing, Grimm screeches at the player and counterattacks with the Pufferfish Attack.
  • Fire Bats: Grimm opens his cloak, sending three Fire Bats at the player. The Fire Bats start at the level of the player's head and poorly track the player's movement. Grimm remains stationary during this attack. Each Fire Bat's entrance is announced with a gout of flame coming from Grimm and reaching the top of the arena. If the player gets within arm's length of Grimm before he sends out all three Fire Bats, he teleports to another part of the arena and sends one last Fire Bat. This Fire Bat cannot be interrupted. This means that it is possible for Grimm to send out only one Fire Bat.
  • Dive Dash: Grimm teleports into the air and wraps himself in his cloak until he resembles a drill and dives towards the player. Then he lands and follows up with a dash in the player's direction using his arm wrapped in his cloak like a lance. Grimm tracks where the player was near the start of the dive, and the dive can traverse the entire arena.
  • Dash Uppercut: Grimm dashes across the arena with a large swipe directly before launching into the air with an uppercut. At the apex of the uppercut, he disappears and rains five fireballs on the arena. The five fireballs rain down on the arena in set parabolic arcs.
  • Cloak Spikes: Grimm sends his cloak into the ground, causing large twisted cloak spikes to shoot up from the floor. The spikes reach to the top of the arena but there are large enough gaps between them to stay safe. The spikes are not dangerous until they are at their tallest. The spikes persist for about half a second.
  • Pufferfish: Grimm surrounds himself with his cloak and puffs out and spews tiny fireballs all over the arena. This attack occurs when Grimm's health reaches 75%, 50%, or 25%. This attack always occurs from the center of the arena. The fireballs travel in five general directions. Fireballs tend to come at the player in sets of two, resulting in essentially a jumping puzzle. Grimm stays in this form for nearly nine seconds. While he is in this mode, Grimm is immune to Melee damage but still takes damage from everything else; he also cannot be staggered. This is the first attack he performs if the player hits him during his bow.
  • Teleport: Grimm teleports to a random place in the arena to perform an attack.
  • Skitter: If Grimm teleports on the ground too close to the player, he Skitters away on all fours before resuming his attack. It is rare, but possible, that Grimm telegraphs one type of ground attack, Skitters away, and then performs a different ground attack.

I'll let you figure out the drops and all that. Anyway, what do you think?

Last edited:
I asked they said yes, i will be removing it shortly its only a placeholder but dont worry darth i wont repeat history :) so i used discord and private messaged the main dev
One of the owners of Ancients Awakened here. You do not have permission to use the Oblivion sprite or any of Ancients Awakened's sprites, and request that you remove the placeholder ASAP.

One of the owners of Ancients Awakened here. You do not have permission to use the Oblivion sprite or any of Ancients Awakened's sprites, and request that you remove the placeholder ASAP.
This kind of thing is best handled via DM to avoid drama. We're discussing the issue with @Acronix98 now and will get back to you after.

yo this mod look really cool. I had an idea for a boss for it, so hear me out

He's called Grimm, and you summon him using a Scarlet Torch, which you make from a torch and 5 demonite/crimtane bars at a Demon/Crimson Altar. He'll have the following attacks:

Grimm bows to the player before the battle. If the player hits him while bowing, Grimm screeches at the player and counterattacks with the Pufferfish Attack.
  • Fire Bats: Grimm opens his cloak, sending three Fire Bats at the player. The Fire Bats start at the level of the player's head and poorly track the player's movement. Grimm remains stationary during this attack. Each Fire Bat's entrance is announced with a gout of flame coming from Grimm and reaching the top of the arena. If the player gets within arm's length of Grimm before he sends out all three Fire Bats, he teleports to another part of the arena and sends one last Fire Bat. This Fire Bat cannot be interrupted. This means that it is possible for Grimm to send out only one Fire Bat.
  • Dive Dash: Grimm teleports into the air and wraps himself in his cloak until he resembles a drill and dives towards the player. Then he lands and follows up with a dash in the player's direction using his arm wrapped in his cloak like a lance. Grimm tracks where the player was near the start of the dive, and the dive can traverse the entire arena.
  • Dash Uppercut: Grimm dashes across the arena with a large swipe directly before launching into the air with an uppercut. At the apex of the uppercut, he disappears and rains five fireballs on the arena. The five fireballs rain down on the arena in set parabolic arcs.
  • Cloak Spikes: Grimm sends his cloak into the ground, causing large twisted cloak spikes to shoot up from the floor. The spikes reach to the top of the arena but there are large enough gaps between them to stay safe. The spikes are not dangerous until they are at their tallest. The spikes persist for about half a second.
  • Pufferfish: Grimm surrounds himself with his cloak and puffs out and spews tiny fireballs all over the arena. This attack occurs when Grimm's health reaches 75%, 50%, or 25%. This attack always occurs from the center of the arena. The fireballs travel in five general directions. Fireballs tend to come at the player in sets of two, resulting in essentially a jumping puzzle. Grimm stays in this form for nearly nine seconds. While he is in this mode, Grimm is immune to Melee damage but still takes damage from everything else; he also cannot be staggered. This is the first attack he performs if the player hits him during his bow.
  • Teleport: Grimm teleports to a random place in the arena to perform an attack.
  • Skitter: If Grimm teleports on the ground too close to the player, he Skitters away on all fours before resuming his attack. It is rare, but possible, that Grimm telegraphs one type of ground attack, Skitters away, and then performs a different ground attack.

I'll let you figure out the drops and all that. Anyway, what do you think?
Yes ill get working on it right away

I got another great idea for you here, it's called "Patient -1" summoned with an "Negative Crystal". You have to fight it in the underworld it remains stationary but teleports the player back to it if they run away to far along with giving the player permanent confused debuff that can't be stopped by the ankh shield or alike. It summons "Negative Shadows" to attack the player while causing crystals to rain from the ceiling shoots giant lasers at them and creating portals that randomly appear around area you fight it in.
Patient -1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom