The Eternity Mod Remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acronix98

Skeletron
The-Eternity-Mod (1).png

Hello everyone, so back in February 2020 I started work on a mod a called "The Eternity Mod" but it was scraped due to unbalancing and all of that but I had the idea to bring it back but better than ever it's currently in the beta stage and was given to a hand full of beta testers on my discord server but I am planning on releasing it fully to the public when the amazing tModloader devs give us 1.4 for tml and whenever my staff properly balances the mod. Anyway here is the a description: The Eternity Mod is a massive content mod that adds its own new difficulty Nightmare Mode tons of new items including armor, weapons, accessories, tools, mounts, tiles, walls etc. It also adds new bosses, npcs and enemies most of which are post-moon lord. Here is a preview of the content I am planning on adding enjoy :).

Weapons

-MELEE/WARRIOR-
The Ultimasword of Eternity
The Ultimasword of the Omniverse
The Ultimasword of the Megaverse
The Ark of the Multiverse
The Eternity's Wrath
The Omega Galaxia's Wrath
The True Galaxia's Wrath
The Galaxia's Wrath
The Omega Ark of the Dimensions
The True Ark of the Dimensions
The Ark of the Dimensions
The Red Deathsaber
The Omega Zenith
The Elemental Knives
The Eternal Discharge
The Elemental Penetrator
The Scythe of Endings
The Scourge of Eternity
The Galaxian Eruption
The Elemental Obliterator
The Gauntlet of Eternity
The Final Fractal

-RANGER-
The Eternal Fury
The EDSMG
The Hydra Ultima Shot
The Ultima Star Cannon
The Festivity
The Omega Eternity Crystal
The True Eternity Ray
The Eternity Ray
The Infinity Vortex
The Midnight Storm
The Red Ultra Zapinator

-SUMMONER-
The Staff of Eternity
The Eye of Omega Oblivion
The Red Oblivion Whip

-THROWER/ROGUE-
The Omega Ultima Hammer of Eternity
The Knife of Rainbows

-OTHER-
The Eternity Thresher(With Thorium)
The Eternity-Blast Guitar(With Thorium)
The Omega Clicker(With Clicker Class)

Bosses
The Elements of Terraria(Summoned With The Sigil of the Elements)
The Sun Lord(Summoned With The Endless Summer)
The Mutation(Summoned With The Mutant Container)
Luminous, The Spirit of Light(Summoned With The Call of Light)
Omega, The Spirit of Darkness(Summoned With The Call of Dark)
The Elemental Abomination(Summoned With The Elemental Fusion)
Catastrophe, The Eater of Terraria(Summoned with The Forbidden Soul)
Volcanox Doragan, Eternal Doomsayer(Summoner with The Eternity Egg)
The Devourer of Eternities(Summoned With The True Cosmic Worm)
Oblivion, The God of Eternity(Summoned with The Fracture in Reality)
Enraged Oblivion(Summoned with The Eternity's End)

Armor
True Eternity Armor- Total Defense: 5,000(Helm:500, Body Armor:1,000, Greaves:500) Set Bonus: Increases Defense By 3,000, Increases Maximum Life By 5,000, Increases All Damage By 200%, Increases All Weapon Speed By 20%, Increases Critical Strike Chance To 100%, Grants Immunity To All Debuffs, You Are Immune To Lava & All Fire, Grants The Ability To Walk of Water, Honey & Lava, Grants The Ability To Breath In Water, Lava & Honey All Attacks Inflict The Flames of Eternity Debuff(Inflicts Enemies With A Combination Of: Fire, Venom, Demon Flames, Cursed Flames, Holy Flames & Ichor), Every 10th Attack Gives A 10% Life Steal From Enemies Struck, Grants Shadow Speeds, Enabled Autoswing For All Weapons, Grants Effects of the Architect Gizmo Pack(Except For Auto-Paint), Charm of Myths, Ultra Yoyo Bag, Star Veil, Soaring Insignia, Celestial Shell(You Don't Turn Into Werewolf or Merfolk But There Effects Are Present), Greedy Ring, Angler Tackle Bag, Worm Scarf, Master Ninja Gear, Cell Phone & Shiny Stone, Increases Max Minions To 40, Increases Max Sentries To 40, Increases Range and Speed of Grappling Hooks, You Inflict Midas To Enemies No Matter What Weapon Type, You Do Not Consume Any Consumables(Ex. Ammo, Treasure Bags, Potions, Crafting Ingredients, etc.), You Never Consume Mana, When You Die You Respawn Instantly With Full HP, Attacks Have A 5% Chance To Not Deal Damage, Grants A Red Solar Shield Which Allows You To Dash, All Attacks May Active Shadow Dodge/Holy Protection(Cooldown Is Same As Vanilla), Greatly Strengthens All Weapon Stats and Increases Maximum Mana To 999, Grants The Armor Set Bonus Effects of All Vanilla Armor Sets, Brimflame Armor, Astral Armor, Empyrean Armor, Tarragon Armor, Prismatic Armor, Bloodflare Armor, Omega Blue Armor, God Slayer Armor, Fearmonger Armor, Silva Armor, Terrarium Armor, Pyromancer Armor, Tide Turner Armor, Assassin Armor Dran Armor, True Mutant Armor, Auric Tesla Armor, and Demonshade Armor, Grants Effects of All Potions, Grants the Player An Elemental Ring That Inflicts The Flames of Eternity Debuff To Enemies(Qualities Are Alike To Those of the Inferno Potion), Increases Size of Items, Grants The Effects of the Heart of the Elements, Grants Effects Of These Accessories: Putrid Scent, Frozen Turtle Shell, Paladin's Shield, Flower Boots, Spore Sack, Brain of Confusion, Celestial Emblem, Celestial Cuffs, Stringer Necklace, & Bundle of Balloons, Summons: Skeletron Hands, Enchanted Sword, True Eye of Cthulhu(s), Crimson Axe, Cursed Hammer, Eternity Worm, Red Devil & Lunatic Cultist To Fight For You! Summons: Fireballs, Icicles, Leaf Crystals, Beetles & The Hallowed Shield Attacks May Spawn Lightning, Special Orbs, Duke Fishron, Ancient Vision Or A Dungeon Guardian To Charge Into Enemies
Eternity Armor
True Elemental Armor
Dimensional Armor
Galaxian Armor
Lunar Fusion Armor

Equips
The Eternity Soul Crystal
The Eternity Tracers
The Soul of Reality
The Ultima Tracers
The Celestial Aegis
The Cloak of the Gods
The Fisher's Soul
The Heart of the World
The Spirit of the Warrior
The Spirit of the Sharpshooter
The Spirit of the Mage
The Spirit of the Summoner
The Spirit of the Thrower

Tools
The Eternity Terratool
The Eternal Decimator Pickaxe
The Eternal Shredder Hamaxe
The Elemental Pickaxe
The Elemental Hamaxe
The Dimensional Pickaxe
The Dimensional Hamaxe
The Galaxian Pickaxe
The Galaxian Hamaxe
The True Lunar Pickaxe
The True Lunar Hamaxe
The Eternity Relocator
The Ultima Hook
The Rod of Eternity
The Sigil of Time
The Eternity Shield Mount

Materials
Eternal Energy
Bar of Reality
Eternium Bar
Core of Eternity
Elemental Energy
Bar of the Elements
Bar of Dimensions
Galaxian Bar

Other
Crucible of the Elements - Functions as a crafting station for everything
The Dimensonal Manipulator - Early Eternity Mod Crafting
The Elemental Bullet Pouch - Endless supply of a fusion of all Vanilla bullets some modded
The Elemental Arrow Quiver - Endless supply of a fusion of all vanilla arrows some modded
The Elemental Rocket Pack - endless supply of a fusion of all vanilla rockets some modded
The Star Catcher - endless supply of true elemental stars
NPCS- W.I.P.
The Eternity Biome- W.I.P.

Last edited:
Thank you so much i got inspiration from a FNAF Fangames like Five Nights at Candy's, POPGOES, Those Nights at Racheal's, Jolly/Jolibee's and The Joy of Creation and also mods in general for terraria that are good

Last edited:
Hm. There is a gamemode introduced by Fargo's Soul Mod, called "Eternity Mode". Your content sounds very similar to it! Esp the item names.

(I'm not saying you are copying Eternity Mode, just pointing out some facts... btw great start!)

no i did get any inspiration I started work on this before eternity mode was called eternity back then it was called masochist mode, but the op items might give a soul mod vibe

Awesome mod, one of the best ive ever seen. The concepts are just fantastic and I can't see many flaws. Good job :D

no i did get any inspiration I started work on this before eternity mode was called eternity back then it was called masochist mode, but the op items might give a soul mod vibe
You claim that this mod was named "The Eternity Mod" and that you named it as such before Masochist Mode was renamed to Eternity Mode, yet you claim development for this mod started in June, while, if I'm not mistaken, MasoMode was renamed on April 1st with the April Fool's Day update.
The "inspiration" for a name hardly matters, but the dates don't line up.

No no I said that i started this mod when fargo's diffucutly called eternity mode was called masochist mode, however i revamped the mod to this update that became a new mod which is this one. He just thought that they were similar because of the word eternity but i use the word eternity because to me that has the placement of all reality it self now chill its a similar name

No dude i finished the beta for the mod in june work started in early Feb possibly late jan the original idea was like an op weapon mod but i had so many ideas it expanded but you are right i screwed up the time i was looking the date when i began work on the thread for my original thread sorry for the confusion, also are you a mod dev MelloZX and stieve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom