The Evolution of Base Venox

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
I have begun a project/playthrough with a friend (who was not present in the picture). Notice that the gear I have on is purely vanity and is not my actual gear, just thought I'd get that out of the way.

Capture 2016-03-17 19_20_42.png
FeNdnaG.png
o7eUuL0.png
SFhXJIt.png
vDLtcYi.png

The base is evolving as hardmode kicks in!

Last edited:
New progress today, made some serious changes to the overall idea of the base.

Now.. it acts as more of an NPC tower than it does a base. It is likely to be remade with a better and cooler material than just flat-out wood.

Capture 2016-03-19 13_59_08.png

Hardmode is now among us, and many upgrades to come with more materials at our disposal.
Stay tuned.

Also as of Sunday - Tuesday I will be unable to post any updates due to being on a potato computer.

o7eUuL0.png

Brand new wall improvements to shield any monster. Except ones that can pass through walls, or fly.
In the future I expect to completely isolate the base and line the walls with traps. Possibly a basement expansion is in order, and to restyle the house completely.

Hey guys, we actually got a lot done today. We made defense towers, lava pits, and pretty much maxed out our defenses almost entirely. I will be posting a picture again on Wednesday and there will be another one after that, once we defeat Moon Lord or something.

SFhXJIt.png

Brand new progress. We now have brand new traps and defenses lined across our new archery towers. The walls are also linked to those very towers. We also added an armor hall.

There are going to be possibly 2 - 3 upgrades soon, but yeah.

(I decided to post this because I had time)

yea, that's a cool house, but mine floats, the bottom is lined with spear traps, and flame traps on the sides AND it's all connected to one timer. nothing can be more secure then that.

also, there is a pyramid of 100-200 platinum coins on my roof.

yours is cool, but nothing compared to my super secure, impenetrable, floating mushroom house!

I would attach a picture of it to this reply but the house is only on X-box, and I can't take a picture of it because my device is missing

yea, that's a cool house, but mine floats, the bottom is lined with spear traps, and flame traps on the sides AND it's all connected to one timer. nothing can be more secure then that.

also, there is a pyramid of 100-200 platinum coins on my roof.

yours is cool, but nothing compared to my super secure, impenetrable, floating mushroom house!

I would attach a picture of it to this reply but the house is only on X-box, and I can't take a picture of it because my device is missing
Sorry, but I don't think my topic was made for you to boast about your base. I took time to make this and shaped it through the entire playthrough with my friend in the pictures.
If you think your house is cool, make a topic about it elsewhere. But don't brag about it here.. it makes no sense.

vDLtcYi.png

That is the second to last upgrade of Base Venox. The last one is going to be a celestial endgame decor once we have everything we really want.
Now the base is secure, has a little showcase for now.. and all that cool stuff.

I like how it has evovled. Keep it up can't wait to see some more :) The last image is broken and I can't see it.
Sorry to hear it's broken, but I can't exactly fix it.

Also, I'm no longer making upgrades since I no longer have the world file and lost interest.

Back
Top Bottom