Weapons & Equip The Exo-Armor,A HM Class-Neutral Armor

Folder

Skeletron Prime
After Gold/Platinum Armor, There are no Class-Neutral Armors. So I’ve decided to Introduce a Class-Neutral Armor for Hardmode.

But First…

A Minor Change to Derpling.Derpling will now drop 3-6 Exoskeleton(33.33%)

Exoskeleton

A Material Used for Crafting Exo-Armor

Now…let the Fun Begin!

Exo-Armor
index.png

(Ooooh,Eye Candy!Sprite by @Milt69466 )

Exo-Headgear

Defense-16
Crafting-10 Exoskeletons+12 Hallowed Bars(Yes,Hallowed Bars)

Exo-Chestplate
Defense-20

Crafting-14 Exoskeletons+24 Hallowed Bars(Yes)

Exo-Boots
Defense-14

Crafting-7 Exoskeletons+18 Hallowed Bars(Yes,and its Bootiful,Isn't it?)

Now,For the Moment we were waiting for,The Set Bonus!

Set Bonus-Shedding

It allows you to become a Derp.When the Player Dies,The Player Can Shed,That is,The Player can Respawn Instantly at the Same Place where they have "Died" With Half of their total HP and Mana.It has a Cooldown of 10 Minutes.

So....How was it....and also....Gud

Last edited:
sorry I cant support this, because a few reasons.

1. I love derplings, I hate killing them :(
2. The shedding effect seems a tad OP, its effectively double health.
3. I just dont like the idea of a jack of all trades armor, if anything there should be alts to frost armor, dual classing armors sound nice but not a jack of all trades armor.

sorry I cant support this, because a few reasons.

1. I love derplings, I hate killing them :(
2. The shedding effect seems a tad OP, its effectively double health.
3. I just dont like the idea of a jack of all trades armor, if anything there should be alts to frost armor, dual classing armors sound nice but not a jack of all trades armor.
  1. I have Nothing to say for that
  2. The shedding effect is OP,But it is Compensated by a Long Cooldown
  3. This is not a Jack of all trades armor,It is Just a Class Neutral armor which all Class can use,Also 2 Duel-class armor has been Suggested by @SzGamer227

the shedding button should be a different button, not down because players may not want to accidently shed, and lighters(Wisps, shadow orbs, fairys) can be controlled by the down button. so yea.

so its not bad, but eh.
however milt made a sprite for you, so it must be pretty good.

the shedding button should be a different button, not down because players may not want to accidently shed, and lighters(Wisps, shadow orbs, fairys) can be controlled by the down button. so yea.

so its not bad, but eh.
however milt made a sprite for you, so it must be pretty good.
So what Button Do you Suggest?

actually... crimson armor is class neutral and shadow is semi-neutral
Shadow armor is not class neutral. Good luck getting anything out of that melee speed rangers and mages!

And also, all the current class neutral armors (this does not include frost) are pre-hardmode.

Back
Top Bottom