Mobile The Files for the 1.4.4.1 update to terraria iOS haven’t been released

Deepthunker

Terrarian
I have a small terraria server I play on with some friends and I cannot play on it as the files for 1.4.4.1 haven’t been released yet for mobile servers. If they are released and I just haven’t found them I would much appreciate a link. If not I hope this prompts a response from the devs to get them out there. Thank you so much for your time!

I'm in the exact same situation :)
I am hosting a server on Raspberry Pie for mobile and even though i have set my phone to not automatically update terraria, it did.
Server version 1.4.4
Mobile update 1.4.4.1

UPDATE: server 1.4.4.1-2 did not work
server 1.4.4.1-3 works for a little while
Getting " gpath.c:115: assertion 'filename != NULL' failed " message when i join and after a few minutes server just goes down.

Last edited:
I have a small terraria server I play on with some friends and I cannot play on it as the files for 1.4.4.1 haven’t been released yet for mobile servers. If they are released and I just haven’t found them I would much appreciate a link. If not I hope this prompts a response from the devs to get them out there. Thank you so much for your time!
I'm in the exact same situation :)
I am hosting a server on Raspberry Pie for mobile and even though i have set my phone to not automatically update terraria, it did.
Server version 1.4.4
Mobile update 1.4.4.1

UPDATE: server 1.4.4.1-2 did not work
server 1.4.4.1-3 works for a little while
Getting " gpath.c:115: assertion 'filename != NULL' failed " message when i join and after a few minutes server just goes down.
At the bottom of https://terraria.org/ is “Mobile Dedicated Server” and looks to be for 1.4.4.1 “fixed”. Have you tried that one?

Back
Top Bottom