Story The five broken Cultists of the Sun

Simple🌳

Official Terrarian
NOTICE: This is an outdated thing, there is no confirmation on whether I may update this or not. Chances are that I will rewrite this whole page.
The five broken Cultists of the Sun
P.S: My spoilers are acting up, sorry if you see odd stuff.
Table of Contents:
Yellow titles mean it has been finished.
Almost Black titles mean it hasn't been finished.
Chapter I: Everlasting Sun
Chapter II: A sight to behold
Chapter III: An Eath to induce Heat and Hate
Chapter IV: The Eclipse
Chapter V: Twisted into the darkness.
Chapter VI: The Lost Leader
An Agreement​
The Leader of all Scouts​
Action at notice​
The Balance​
Second in Command​
Order between Sun and Moon​
The Figures in action​
The arrival of dread​
A heated battle​
An Anomaly in power​
Gre̕e̴d ̸a̸nd͠ ́Lust​
The Final Stand​
A Gift for your Obedience​
Captured​
His last words​
Break free​
C̡͟o̵̕͞͡r̸̸r҉͟u̵̷͡p̶̢̨͜͡t͜͝ȩ̶̶͢͠d̵́͜͜͠​
Defeat​

Chapter I: Everlasting Sun
Section I: An Agreement.
Back in ancient times, Ancient Lihzahrd Dragons discovered Solar energy. By capturing the power of the sun in a capsule, they made a power cell, that was used to start a campfire. Soon enough, they invented technology with it. But it wasn't enough. All Lihzahrds knew very well of the wild, and yet, it was still hostile. For when 6 spirits of light and dark get released, they are immediately hunted down by species that are way WAY less advanced than they are. This led to another evolution process in which they worshiped the sun, and it responded. By sacrificing a body part, their offspring will be able to gain solar magic. One Lihzahrd sacrificed her wings, she became the ancestor of all Lihzahrds that lived today. The Lihzahrds lived a life without wings, but they were used to it. They eventually resorted to ensuring that the power they have stayed with them. Soon enough, there were Cults. Many of the Cults failed, but one lived the longest in particular. 5 Powerful Lihzahrds, all with special talents, came together to establish what we call today: The Solar Cult.

Section II: The Figures in action.
Now, the Solar cult had many cultists partaking in it, but five were the most special, they became the inner circle of the cult. These five Lihzahrds all had interesting backstories that showed their talent, and their partake in the cult.

Sporefire - leader of all scouts. Sporefire was named for her love of eating spores when she was little. She had a loving family that supported her, and didn't mind that she was a cultist. Her husband called her, "My Fruitspore Cultist." To keep the race of Lihzahrds thriving, she made sure that there were Lihzahrd scouts, their purpose is to check around every inch of the jungle, to ensure that nothing new has arrived. If something new is present, they will report to her. Then, she'll send special scouts to determine if it is friendly, mild, or hostile.

Icarus - The Mage Warrior. He became the highest authority of the mage Lihzahrds due to his incredible aggressiveness and intelligence. If Sporefire believed that a new presence is hostile, he'll be the one in charge of eradicating it. He will guard the temple everyday in everyway with his special guards. He was sometimes merciful but only when he was tired, for, if any evil is present, he'll be the one removing it from ever having a presence on the world again.

Solaris - The Balancer. Solaris is a cultist in the secured inner circle of the Great Solar Leader, as well as being his younger brother. Solaris was the calmest out of the Cult. He made sure that the power between the sun and moon was equal, and that balance is established at all times. He helped other Cultists to stay calm and slow down when things got intense. He also had the greatest knowledge of the Lunar Cultists, making sure they are doing it slow as well.

Scaleflare - R̴̟̬̺̦͕̎̆̚͝Ȅ̷̡͔̠̥̳̝͑͘D̷̟͈̀͗͌Ã̸̡̠̘̦͔͗̈͌̕͜C̸̡̠̭̤̒͠T̵̮̲̺̼͓̦͛̂͂̐̚Ẻ̶͎̦͑́́̓̿D̴̼̫̱̗̬͊̀̏

Canis - The Great Solar Leader. Canis Majoris is the Great Solar Leader as well as Solaris's Older brother. He is quite calmer and wiser than Solaris, yet when provoked, he will become the most violent Solar Cultist of the Cult. When he was young, other Lihzahrds found a mutation in him that made him generically almost the same as their ancestors. And with that mutation, he was much calmer and wiser than any other Lihzahrd, even as a kid. When he had Solaris, a younger sibling, he also taught Solaris to be calm and wise. When he grew up, he was able to breathe out fire, but normally chose not to. Not only was he able to breathe fire, but he could also fly. This made him the second Modern Lihzahrd that could fly, the other being his best friend, who had a mutation that made him grow wings. Unfortunately, every blessing has a cost. Hostile Lihzahrd tribes often tried to raid the temple to capture him. He also had anger issues, for when he is provoked, he will become angry, this trait has been shared across all Ancient Lihzahrds, due to them evolving from bad tempered and powerful dragons. Many Terrarians also try to kill him, because new mobs mean new loot. But the most dangerous cost, evil cults went after him. Time will tell, and it is ticking...

That is all for now, I hope you had a fun time reading!
What? You want more? Please be patient. Remember that I am a human as well. But I am tired right now, so have a great day!​

Attachments

• Solaris.png
    Solaris.png
    858 bytes · Views: 89
  • SolarisLunaris.png
    SolarisLunaris.png
    846 bytes · Views: 85
  • Canis Majoris.png
    Canis Majoris.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Back