Equipment & Abilities: a spellcasting staff, and spells

Flame bolt: A liquid bolt of flame, shot/thrown at the enemy

Water Burst: A blast of pressurized water, able to knock back enemies

Electric blast: a powerful shock, applied by touch

Earth Mover: A powerful shockwave, able to move the earth, as the name implies

Air Burst: A blast of pressurized air, also able to knock back enemies

Blinding Blast: A magical flashbang.

Strengths & Quirks: proficient with magic, usually pretty calm
Weaknesses & Flaws: will literally melt if they use too much magic in a day, but is actually bottling up all of their emotions and putting on a calm mask so they don't "bother" others
talks like this.
1594056579867.png

]

Last edited:
I'm just going to say that 1. My space bar is :red:ed. 2. I already have a character whose abilities are kinda based around darkness.

removed the Darkness spell, so maybe their magical kit could get a little bit more powerful in return for a less varied kit

Name: Emil

Species: Human

Appearance: (sorry, rushed)
9A821DE2-F031-4C95-8293-0ABF5B938BF8.jpeg

Personality: an amnesiac from the desert that has a calm and collected additude, and although they take a while to warm up to people, they can be a good friend. She usually prefers to listen than to talk and if you catch her off guard she becomes flustered. If her familiar is killed she will go into a panicked state until it returns.

Equipment & Abilities: She is able to create magical sentries, that she cas scrap at any time, and have different abilities depending on the color of the crystal is on their front: Orange-Spits out magical blasts of sand. Green-puts up a magical wall that protects from damage. Blue-heals/repairs whatever it targets.
She also has a snake familiar that allows her to sense the world around her, and is able to deal a large, powerful, yet slow magical bite attack. She is also able to plant spike traps in the floor and is able to travel through fog, mist, dust, etc. she carries a single bag full of dust for this purpose.

Strengths & Quirks: she is a very powerful and versatile character if given enough set up time, and is great for setting up traps. Being blind does have it’s benefits as she can’t be tricked by illusions or be affected by the dark.

Weaknesses & Flaws: she is blind and can only feel the world around her through her familiar. If her familiar were to die, she would be rendered completely disabled until it comes back. Since she carries no weapons, and since all her magic takes a while to set up, she is unable to defend herself if she was ambushed, or fought one on one. Additionally it takes time to set up her sentries and costs a bit of her energy to do so. She can only have three sentries out at a time, and if they're destroyed, it will have a noticeable impact on her energy, though if she scraps one of sentries, there is no drain.

Well wouldn’t they already be in the world? It wouldn’t make sense for them to pop out of a portal if they were already somewhere in the world.

Well, I think considering the way Chir's characters work, it might be a good idea to put in some kind of better day/night cycle, because right now I can't do anything because it's day and Streyll is with the twins who sleep during the day.

This roleplay is like Jesus. It died, and it will (hopefully) be resurrected, except it took 3 months, not 3 days.

And also this roleplay has nothing to do with religion, so it is not like Jesus.

Well there are still a bit of problems for me. The twins are nocturnal, so they sleep during day, basically making me unable to do anything when it's day in RP. Also now that I have an actual backstory for them Sylbus is supposed to have been missing her left foreleg from the start.

I'm planning on making a few changes to Esther, mostly changing her Pokémon team to a slightly modified version of her usual team (one that doesn't have the definition of technology. Twice.), because I'm simply more used to the usual team she has.

As for the leg... *pulls out axe* ...that's going to be easy. *drops axe due to not actually having proper means to hold it* Ok, maybe it's not that easy.

Back
Top Bottom