OOC The Forgotten Shores (OOC)

Name: Esther
Species: human
Appearance:
IMG_20200716_183056.jpg

Personality: Usually silent, barely ever shows happiness.
Equipment: Sword of air, Nightglow, Frozen Fossil Armor.
Abilities: Wind magic, light magic.
Quirks: skilled in battle.
Flaws: her knees are weak spots.
Other:
Berry (Shaymin)
Gengar
Coal (A Charmander with the color scheme of shiny Charizard. (As a replacement for Arc the Rotom, considering that Rotom is literally technology.))
Squirtle (Currently has no nickname because I couldn't think of one) (Replacement for Dexio the Rotom Dex.)
Sandy (Sandshrew, can talk.)
Vest (Buizel)
Exci (Lillipup)

As for the leg... *pulls out axe* ...that's going to be easy. *drops axe due to not actually having proper means to hold it* Ok, maybe it's not that easy.
Here, let me help.
*drops axe due to not exactly having hands*
This sounds like a job for someone with hands

Also, here are the movesets for Coal and Squirtle.
Coal: Dragon Breath, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, and Weather Ball.

Squirtle: Rain Dance, Aqua Tail, Ice Punch, and Rock Tomb.

(I consider the TM moves as cheating because of needing TMs (technology), but I had no choice but to use them... (Sandy will get a slightly different moveset to make up for that issue: Sand Attack will be replaced with Flash.))

I'm wondering if I should join.
One one hand, something for me to try, but I keep getting reminded of when I attempted to join In The Void and The Apocalypse, and end up not wanting to.
In other words, I'm conflicted over whether to join a goddamn medieval RP.

Yeah, explosives are FUN!
Jokes aside, any ideas for what to have as an inspiration?
The only medieval based games I've really played are The Legend of Zelda and the first few chapters of Fire Emblem Awakening.
At least, those are the ones I remember. Oh, and Dark Souls.

Not really sure, honestly.
And the only medieval OC I even have is EXTREMELY dependant on what game he's based on.
And I don't think the lore of Call of Duty Zombies is gonna be easy to explain, considering it involves WAY TOO MUCH dimension hopping, Lovecraftian monsters, and time travel to be explained easily.

Back
Top Bottom