Weapons & Equip The Forgotten (Sword) (With a bad sprite)

Like it?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Hea541

Terrarian
Hey. This is my first suggestion for terraria. Its called The Forgotten.

Sprite (by yours truly)
02c446ba-226e-11e5-a6b4-a3b5b107eb44.gif

Stats:
125 base damage.
17% critical strike chance
Slow swing speed
Strong knockback
"Its been a while"
Has a chance to cause bleeding.
Autoswing

The 2 flowers are attached to the sword on a vine and act like mini flails.

Flower stats
55 damage.
10% crit chance.
Weak knockback.
Has a chance to cause venom.

Crafted with:
-20 obsidian
-1 rose
-1 chlorophyte claymore
-1 broken hero sword
-5 ectoplasm

Last edited:
Hey. This is my first suggestion for terraria. Its called The Forgotten.

Sprite (by yours truly)
02c446ba-226e-11e5-a6b4-a3b5b107eb44.gif

Stats:
135 base damage.
17% critical strike chance
Slow swing speed
Strong knockback
"Its been a while"
Has a chance to cause bleeding.
Autoswing

The 2 flowers are attached to the sword on a vine and act like mini flails.

Flower stats
55 damage.
10% crit chance.
Weak knockback.
Has a chance to cause venom.

Crafted with:
-20 obsidian
-1 rose
-1 chlorophyte claymore
-1 broken hero sword
- 100 stone
Given it is only post-mech, and pre-planera, it's power is HUGE! I is far stronger than the terra blade. Also, why is the sprite so huge?

Given it is only post-mech, and pre-planera, it's power is HUGE! I is far stronger than the terra blade. Also, why is the sprite so huge?
>ectoplasm
>pre-plantera

Choose one

On topic: I like the idea of a sword/flail, but how would that work? Would the flowers be launched towards the pointer each time the sword swings?

>ectoplasm
>pre-plantera

Choose one

On topic: I like the idea of a sword/flail, but how would that work? Would the flowers be launched towards the pointer each time the sword swings?

I would think of it like the Mini-Yoyo mechanics when you have 3-4 combo. Mini flails circle around the arch of the sword as you swing it. Though that would basically make it a larger arch of damage - seeing as the flails basically circle around that arch.

I would think of it like the Mini-Yoyo mechanics when you have 3-4 combo. Mini flails circle around the arch of the sword as you swing it. Though that would basically make it a larger arch of damage - seeing as the flails basically circle around that arch.
I'm sorry, but I haven't tried 1.3 yet. I guess that's my fault, but from what I've understood, it's not that bad.

If you check the quote I did, you can see the recipe used to be "100 stone" instead of ectoplasm, he changed it.

Back
Top Bottom