Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I had to set the record straight. No arena, I just wing it. Using pools of lava just kinda takes the fun out of it for me. *correction grammar*

Fine you just
Sorry, I had to set the record straight. No arena, I just wing it. Using pools of lava just kinda takes the fun out of it for me. *correction grammar*
Oh look we have something in common we both hate farming now lets just act like we've never seen eachother before

That's fair i used to do the same but i had so much spare gaming time that i decided why not, i highly recommend it if for no other reason than you'll get a spiffy structure made when it's done.

Fine you just

Oh look we have something in common we both hate farming now lets just act like we've never seen eachother before
I can live with that. I just prefer to master it the way it was meant to be. Dumping lava all over the surface seems a little cheap, but to each his own. I usually steer away from the events. Playing on hard, my equipment drops if I die. It makes me want to send my controller through my tv just thinking about it. Rage quit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can live with that. I just prefer to master it the way it was meant to be. Dumping lava all over the surface seems a little cheap, but to each his own. I usually steer away from the events. Playing on hard, my equipment drops if I die. It makes me want to send my controller through my tv just thinking about it. Rage quit!
LOL i remember getting to pumpkin moon on hardcore and i died to mourning wood, left my game on all night till a friend woke up to get my stuff. Good times, good ragy times.
If i were you i'd edit out those r words, i'm certain that has to be against the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh yes. A literal interpretation of my post. I hate that my witty subtleties are lost on everyone. Yes I would literally throw my controller through my tv because I am violent.

Ahh yes. A literal interpretation of my post. I hate that my witty subtleties are lost on everyone. Yes I would literally throw my controller through my tv because I am violent.

Literal or not, it doesn't mean its appropriate for this forum.

I've edited your post and those quoting you to remove what you said; its not about the literal interpretation but a matter of family friendly posting. So please refrain from that in the future.

Last edited:
Guys, this sort of off-topic, disrespectful, personal bickering fest over people's choice of consoles and opinions is SO far off the map that it isn't funny.

There is no point saying everything I could say, but lets just keep it simple:

1. Stay on topic
2. Respect your fellow forum goer
3. Debate the idea, not the person

Stepping outside of these lines will result in an immediate thread-ban and possibly warning points being given. Talk about Frost Moon and Console. That's what this is about, and nothing else.

I always have the compulsion to start a new game every time a content patch drops. I will enjoy the blizzard staff definitely when I grind my way back to it.

I'm currently working with the PC version to get an idea of airbound traps that'll punish the Ice Queen's erratic sideways flight patterns. mainly spiky ball traps in airborne boxes

Sweetly, but I just want to point out that the actuated spear trap bug isn't patched wet and that there is a rather annoying one with timer and pressure plates they send an impulse to all adjacent block even though they is no wire. So no raindrop engine for me I’ll have to stick up with the good old bird engine I guess.

I will try to post a picture of my arena in the near future.

It has been 16 days since the announcement of the Frost Moon update coming to Console and Mobile. In the post it said the update would be in 2-3 weeks. Are they waiting until the last few day :(?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom