Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 for terraria? i payed 10...well in €.

*edit* me bad sorry i mixed prices with pc version.

Last edited:
nah it's all good. If anything I feel like the pest and I already submitted a bug report I believe you commented on it
Yes, but 505 has stated that they can't keep track of bugs through the forums so they've asked that people fill out forms at the site I've provided so that it will get listed in their systems. You'll also have a chance to get feedback from 505 about the issues your experiencing :)

My brother and I just played this, and I got a Razorpine from my 2nd Everscream kill :D
I still can't seem to get to the Ice Queen though.

18 comments away from 420 comments but I digress,
This is a good much needed(and 2 months overdue) update, Hey at least we can rek santa NK1

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I cant wait 2-3 weeks, but I can wait 1 seconds, or
shutup_applejack.jpg
no I'm not a brony

Now we need to have a cross over update where console and mobile gets some pc exclusives and we get some console/mobile exclusives
Almost certain thats not gonna happen. There are some console exclusives that have been confirmed (I think) to never cross over. PC exclusives aren't necessarily exclusives, console is just... what, 2-3 updates behind PC. Once it catches up, most, if not all of the things up to 1.3 will be in console.

Almost certain thats not gonna happen. There are some console exclusives that have been confirmed (I think) to never cross over. PC exclusives aren't necessarily exclusives, console is just... what, 2-3 updates behind PC. Once it catches up, most, if not all of the things up to 1.3 will be in console.

At the rate its going, that is going to be a long time. If Re-Logic keeps releasing updates, it may never happen. Most of the updating seems to be focused mainly on the mobile ports for now which is unfortunate. The best way currently to enjoy Terraria is on PC and I dont think that will ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom