Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play Terraria on mono, I tried to rewrite some code, but it still play Terraria on linux. When will I become independent from mono and WINE and Terraria become X-platform?
You're in the wrong section my friend :) this is the console news section not the PC section. Any threads made by 505Games aren't going to be PC related :p

I don't think cross play was ever promised for the xbox consoles. :c As far as the Sony consoles go, they should already be operational, but if you're still having problems please feel free to contact 505 directly about it through the link in my signature.

505 Games mentioned in a post from another topic (which I unfortunately can't find due to all of the topics and posts from them) that crossplay for the xbox versions was harder to do, though they never really explained things beyond that. That being said, Microsoft's Windows 10 unveil mentioned that it's going open up in terms of crossplay, which they will be doing with Fable Legends as an example. I'm hoping there is still a chance that they can make it work once Window's 10 is on Xbox One, if not sooner.

That being said, I haven't seen anything get mentioned form 505 Games about the cross-save option in a long time. I have a lot of worlds and items that I would love to back. I hope they didn't forget about it.

Cross-Save is still being looked at but there is no standard functionality for it unless you run your own servers. This is also the reason there is no X360<>XBO cross-play, the consoles simply do not support this (blame Microsoft).
Will we be getting vanity accessories and the extra 10 inv slots @MrRudi?

As a PC user, seeing posts like this are such a tease :p

i dont really see how... it is clearly a post from 505games and has "console" in the title... and it even mentions something that the PC version already has.

also, im a little worried that the dye glitch wasnt mentioned in that list of fixes... along with the annoying little problems with the map that the previous update caused, and i swear the enemy spawn rate was lowered, as well...

they were reported, so... were they just really low on the priority list?

either way, it is good to see the frost moon is coming.

Can't wait to be bored of this new baby step update , give me two days . This will be fun to summon in some noobs lobby and run tho. :)

Whatofit, you know we'll have everything in much less than 2 days.

Anyway, while I very much appreciate any kind of update, and i thank the devs for their hard work, I really wish a little more attention would be paid to the creation aspect of the game.

New items become old items very quickly. Building is the longevity of the game.
I've been waiting patiently for upside-down slopes and a decent amount of new materials for a long time.

Hopefully soon. Hopefully soon.

Whatofit, you know we'll have everything in much less than 2 days.

Anyway, while I very much appreciate any kind of update, and i thank the devs for their hard work, I really wish a little more attention would be paid to the creation aspect of the game.

New items become old items very quickly. Building is the longevity of the game.
I've been waiting patiently for upside-down slopes and a decent amount of new materials for a long time.

Hopefully soon. Hopefully soon.
Dude, DON'T RUSH THE DEVS! Of course they'll try and make a 1.2.3 Console update, but don't rush them! It will just slow them down, as they will have to keep on checking and checking these posts to try and make sure people are following the rules. This slows then down a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom