Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm trying to make an effective auto farm ready for this, I have managed a decent one by using slimes and linking it up so i don't take much damage but it's more effective against the Pumpkin moon. Any ideas?

P.s. Looking forward to this update! To many people keep thinking it's Duke Fishatron (1.2.4) >.<

@Luke Games Hey, I like your youtube channel and also a lot of people setup spear traps with an invincibility machine and have ravens............... seems to work for them lol :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423667197][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO EVERYONE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE OF THIS IS FEB 17TH HELLLS YES MUDDA TRUCKASSSS:) :) :) :)

Hey guys I'm trying to make an effective auto farm ready for this, I have managed a decent one by using slimes and linking it up so i don't take much damage but it's more effective against the Pumpkin moon. Any ideas?

P.s. Looking forward to this update! To many people keep thinking it's Duke Fishatron (1.2.4) >.<

:):):):):)

That wouldn't be added yet because duke was pc exclusive if you want to expect him than expect that the pc would have bosses like ocram on it

:):):):):)

That wouldn't be added yet because duke was pc exclusive if you want to expect him than expect that the pc would have bosses like ocram on it

Just want to be clear that this isn't entirely correct.

Ocram et. al. are not coming to PC because they don't fit the vision of the PC dev team.

There is no content currently on the PC that is designed to be "PC exclusive". Whether or not it is ultimately ported to console is up to 505 Games.

Just want to be clear that this isn't entirely correct.

Ocram et. al. are not coming to PC because they don't fit the vision of the PC dev team.

There is no content currently on the PC that is designed to be "PC exclusive". Whether or not it is ultimately ported to console is up to 505 Games.

So basically its on their because it is and that ocram and duke can't be in the same sestem
[DOUBLEPOST=1423671922][/DOUBLEPOST]So your saying duke will never be on console or???

So basically its on their because it is and that ocram and duke can't be in the same sestem
[DOUBLEPOST=1423671922][/DOUBLEPOST]So your saying duke will never be on console or???
I don't believe he said anything about Ocram and Duke being incompatible. His point was that it's up to 505 and Engine whether or not the Duke comes to consoles.

Oh thank you now I get it, they just don't want them on those platforms
Consoles currently haven't reached the version that Duke was introduced in actually. Once we get Frost moon we'll be essentially at PC version 1.2.2 and the Duke wasn't introduced until PC version 1.2.4

Consoles currently haven't reached the version that Duke was introduced in actually. Once we get Frost moon we'll be essentially at PC version 1.2.2 and the Duke wasn't introduced until PC version 1.2.4

Okay well we already know what the next major update is after the frost moon

So does no one care that frost moon is out next Tuesday?
I haven't heard anything about this from 505 or Engine, did I miss something on Twitter or something?
It was that traveling merchant update right?:/ if im wrong im am soo going over this stuff
I don't actually recall 505 or Engine ever confirming that... I might have missed it though if it wasn't said on this site.

I haven't heard anything about this from 505 or Engine, did I miss something on Twitter or something?
I don't actually recall 505 or Engine ever confirming that... I might have missed it though if it wasn't said on this site.
Hmmmmm-_- dang moderators always talking in riddles LOL jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom