Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can, you should always back your save up to a flash drive before updating. I've turned auto-update on my ps3 off just for this reason.
I've spent way too much time building in my world to lose it, and I plan on building in this world until the entire thing is made by me (sky, surface, underground, hell.)

If you can, you should always back your save up to a flash drive before updating. I've turned auto-update on my ps3 off just for this reason.
I've spent way too much time building in my world to lose it, and I plan on building in this world until the entire thing is made by me (sky, surface, underground, hell.)
I started doing this after my main character reset randomly. I still had Health and Mana increases but no items except the Copper Shortsword, Copper Pickaxe, and Copper Axe.
I think the bug was fixed by now though, as that was back in the 1.1 version, and I was able to get my items back either by myself or by duplicating friend's items.

I bet you thought that was cool to start a pun war, but let me tell you something...you are treading on thin ice buddy. When it comes to puns, I can make it rain, dear. Besides, we should be more worried about coming up with good strategies for the frost moon, you snow what I mean? Maybe I will take a screenshot of my arena using a polaroid to show everybody here.

anybody want a peanut?

(hope this doesnt count as lack of content, just trying to make a joke)

if its coming out on console that must mean it wont be that long untill the update on IOS will come out
/
----:):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
\
i cant wait THANK YOU
:red:⬅️ thank you Red and everyone who helped make terraria

I'm so happy it's out I have done it 3 times and already have 2 christmas tree swords razor pine blizzard staff snowman cannon and thats it I think

The only annoying thing I can think of is when the event ends all the loot disappears I can only get to wave 11 as Time runs out so when I kill the ice queen the event ends and all the stuff she drops goes with it , 505 games or re-logic please fix this

I remember when the 1.1 version of T erraria as just so big to me! Now, there is the 1.3 update coming out! Very exciting and for console Terrarians it is the 1.2.3 update that their excited for! blado.jpg

I agree I was looking forward to 1.2.3 As i thought that is what was coming out slightly disappointed about it being frost moon but it's still fun

I know it has I'm still trying to get the razorpine and Christmas tree sword I was just looking forward to the travelling merchant and things like that
[DOUBLEPOST=1424900822][/DOUBLEPOST]Blizzard staff not sword

I know it has I'm still trying to get the razorpine and Christmas tree sword I was just looking forward to the travelling merchant and things like that
[DOUBLEPOST=1424900822][/DOUBLEPOST]Blizzard staff not sword
Yeah, I also can't wait for later updates (I want Fishron!)

I also want the summoner class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom