Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still preperaring for it, since oh right i got a new PS3 and non of my data would transfer over, why? OH that's right my old system was glitch like a moneky! So yea had to start all over so if anyone can help me get stuff on Console PS3 i will be online to build up a world (help with that too please, i like to build up a nice base before going off and battling things) in about an hour. my IGN is MMX9 please add me

I just got North Pole and Snowman cannon in one go. Unfortunately, I did not get the Blizzard Staff
<-

I'm trying to get those. no luck yet. I did have the Ice Queen drop one before but it despawned before I could grab it.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who's way too lazy to make an arena, so I just go YOLO flying around and killing enemies with a specter armor with no buffs (yes, i go with no buffs, just my armor and weapons.)

Please tell me i'm not the only one who's way too lazy to make an arena, so I just go YOLO flying around and killing enemies with a specter armor with no buffs (yes, i go with no buffs, just my armor and weapons.)
That's my Xbox life. I do have a house (complete with a tower of NPCs) though, so I just use the roof or the huge gaping inside parts.

Idk i like my arena it makes farming simple but this glitch makes it useless so i have to fly and die with my mage idk if km the o ly one but it seems like they nerf'd the healing potential of the spectre armor...maybe its just me

Idk i like my arena it makes farming simple but this glitch makes it useless so i have to fly and die with my mage idk if km the o ly one but it seems like they nerf'd the healing potential of the spectre armor...maybe its just me
They capped all the healing abilities I believe.

They did

That explains alot seeing as i had no problem with pumpkin moon before now i can only do it while spamming health potions

Which do u lkke better sdmg or chain gun mainly for use with the frost moon event

Chain gun by far. :passionate:
[DOUBLEPOST=1425613508][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's my Xbox life. I do have a house (complete with a tower of NPCs) though, so I just use the roof or the huge gaping inside parts.

I took the day it took to build an epic arena, got to wave 11 mainly focusing on Santank and everscream. If you want I could post a picture of it
[DOUBLEPOST=1425613594][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just got North Pole and Snowman cannon in one go. Unfortunately, I did not get the Blizzard Staff
<-

Grats! Just focusing on Santa and Everscream for now, I just recently got the razorpine! :cool::pumpking:

he was referring to a bug with the frost moon update. you sometimes have a weapon like the North Pole spawn and despawn if you don't get it quickly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom