Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still at the Dungon, getting killed by spikes, nothing spawning, have an AFK farm for Ectoplasm, Ragged Caster spwans.

We don't know how far away it is :p
the Reindeer Bells are in the wiki and thy say
Pc_only.png
Console_only.png
PC/Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and PC version of Terraria.
so why where thy not console

the Reindeer Bells are in the wiki and thy say
Pc_only.png
Console_only.png
PC/Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and PC version of Terraria.
so why where thy not console
The wiki is fan made and edited. They heard frost moon was coming to consoles so they added all frost moon items. If you go to the change log 505 posted, the reindeer bells aren't there. Here's what Engines dev has to say about it:
Reindeer Bells are not in the game yet for the reason Nike_Leon guessed. Mounts are a new mechanic that we are adding with the other mounts in the next update.

I'd also like to stress that as we have indicated many times since 505's update announcement that we are not literally following any PC update anymore. The previous update was not 1.2.2. nor will the next one be 1.2.3., we take bits and pieces of all updates and divide them in chunks that we feel are manageable to release in a more regular fashion than twice a year =)

The wiki is fan made and edited. They heard frost moon was coming to consoles so they added all frost moon items. If you go to the change log 505 posted, the reindeer bells aren't there. Here's what Engines dev has to say about it:
oh sorry just sad about no reindeer bells;(

I still get demolished by the frost moon but something doesnt feel right
20150310_163004.jpg
my arena kills me instade of the enimies.

Last edited:
Hey guys ill trade any frost moon items for the rune wizard outfit, or i can trade the axe, and any other items you want. Btw i play on xbox 360 and my gt is MunnyMan13

Can someone please tell me what that is where you collect enemies health? I've look all over for it, but I can't find it. It seems to be the white projectile strip coming from the monsters.

I'm glad this happened, but I have one problem. The problem is that, whenever I am doing the event, when the sun rises, the coins and other various types of loot disappeared. I'd be glad if you would fix that problem. Thanks for the Frost Moon!

Hey guys ill trade any frost moon items for the rune wizard outfit, or i can trade the axe, and any other items you want. Btw i play on xbox 360 and my gt is MunnyMan13
I don't have Xbox Live Gold yet (Cash Issues) but could we be friends on xbox until I get gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom