Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha sucks for you I cant even get the bat sepctre to beat the frost moon! HA HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H ADGHA GA GS FA HA FS! Help thats me INSANES!
no literaly 10 pumpkin moons and no bat spetere, But everything else but the bat secptre.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427995344][/DOUBLEPOST]
Razorpine is much better than the Bat Scepter anyways, don't know why you're trying to get that.
because i only have the leaf blower as a high dps weapon, and everscreams killme in one shot. so yeah

Hey I'll help you with the frost moon. If you don't have the vampire knives I suggest you get them and use them. I can duplicate armor if you need the turtle armor. Let me know. My 360 gamer tag is XxDeltaStrifexX

Hey I'll help you with the frost moon. If you don't have the vampire knives I suggest you get them and use them. I can duplicate armor if you need the turtle armor. Let me know. My 360 gamer tag is XxDeltaStrifexX
sorry i forgot to sa y i just got the blizzard staff.:D could we be friends on xbox until I get gold?( I have some cash issues

sorry i forgot to sa y i just got the blizzard staff.:D could we be friends on xbox until I get gold?( I have some cash issues

Yeah I'm fine with that I set up a trap on terraria that helps with the frost moon. So what's your gamertag.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428244506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I'm fine with that I set up a trap on terraria that helps with the frost moon. So what's your gamertag.

I can duplicate you anything you need I have the Turtle armor and vampire knives etc. If you can duplicate the frost staff that would be great.

[DOUBLEPOST=1428244506][/DOUBLEPOST]

I can duplicate you anything you need I have the Turtle armor and vampire knives etc. If you can duplicate the frost staff that would be great.
freakshow204. i know, im bad at naming stuff.

Hey Guys, my gamer tag is XxSL77xSnIpErxX. I'm looking for a group of people who can help me take on the frost moon...so I can get the blizzard staff. Please add me if you're up for the challenge. I only play on 360.

***If you're a kind hearted person and have a spare staff, I'd gladly accept it. Thanks guys.

In addition...if you'd give me the staff, I'd gladly trade my <content removed by staff>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by a moderator:
So, recently bought a ps4, terraira, and have spent a good few days playing. Again. Luckily I saved to worlds to the cloud when I had a ps3, but, I have safes I can't access. Anyway around that? Oh. Anyone else have some issue with the blizzard staff not working too well? Or Seeming kinda... Slow.

So, recently bought a ps4, terraira, and have spent a good few days playing. Again. Luckily I saved to worlds to the cloud when I had a ps3, but, I have safes I can't access. Anyway around that? Oh. Anyone else have some issue with the blizzard staff not working too well? Or Seeming kinda... Slow.
When I first used the Blizzard Staff... I wondered, "Where are the projectiles?" I thought that they should be faster. I just try not to notice this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom