• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

ButKicker11

Skeletron Prime
I pretty sure it is all consoles due to the same code. I predict that 505 will make the projectiles shoot master due to this being the first update with the Blizzard Staff.

HighTech-Fish

Plantera
Time to add on to my NPC village lava moats, and fight with post-plantra pre-golam stuff. Ocram gear had better work.

Last edited:

quizang

Terrarian
yeah mobile and consul are like clasing together of which one is ahead
[DOUBLEPOST=1430801106,1430801012][/DOUBLEPOST]i just recently noticed that the frost moon came on consul 2 months ago when i went on consul update news

Nike Leon

Staff member
Who's excited for the rise of duke fishron console players?
As far as I know there haven't been any announcements about 1.2.4 for consoles o_O Though I know they plan on porting it, it doesn't seem like it's going to be in the near future.

Thomas117player

Official Terrarian
As far as I know there haven't been any announcements about 1.2.4 for consoles o_O Though I know they plan on porting it, it doesn't seem like it's going to be in the near future.
Yeah, and it seems like it will come in one update rather than a few "smaller" updates. (Which means a higher likelihood there will be more bugs:()

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Yeah, and it seems like it will come in one update rather than a few "smaller" updates. (Which means a higher likelihood there will be more bugs:()
Guess it will be a chance to put that new QA and Customer Service system to the test then. ;)

quizang

Terrarian
even if upgraded fishing and duke fishron come out for alll we know there may be some nasty buggs or something that may take a little time to remove.
but im actually really excited for the 1.2.4 update:dryadgrin:

Top Bottom