Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be hard to sit here at work all day knowing that this is available now!! I told my kids they can't play it until I get home!!!!

Good to see the option is finally here. Although I probably will not see it for a long time. >< (Slow progress)

I'll be enjoying what is to come in the future when the time arrives. Interested in that especially. :)

Great work.:D

I like how Terraria Console and Mobile versions actually get a lot love on the forums and with the updates. I mean, it already has the Frost Moon!

This Update Is 1.2.3 So Is There This?
1QtgYpb.png

Good luck console players. Gotta warn ya, it's not that easy until you start to learn certain tricks. :happy:

Hope you guys have fun though!

It's just me , or ps vita didn't get it :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1424366962][/DOUBLEPOST]Lool , while I was tiping we got it , can't wait , thanks team .

Oh this is gonna be fun, maybe I can actually get far into the Frost Moon for once. My console run through has been significantly easier than on computer because I always have access to three other players (my siblings) and that makes it so much easier to smash anything. But still, the Frost Moon isn't a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom