Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay... I can't even get to wave 15 on the pumpkin moon. Heres to getting to wave 2 of the frost moon! (I'm just that scrub.)

I'm going to chill out and start playing Terraria again!

That pun was terrible srry

Edit: it's not even funny lel

I bet you thought that was cool to start a pun war, but let me tell you something...you are treading on thin ice buddy. When it comes to puns, I can make it rain, dear. Besides, we should be more worried about coming up with good strategies for the frost moon, you snow what I mean? Maybe I will take a screenshot of my arena using a polaroid to show everybody here.

The Frost Moon is really difficult when it comes to getting to a high round. I didn't get all that far, but I still got what a wanted - a Razorpine. It's even better then I thought.

Something I feel makes this event easy to survive in is the Present Mimic. They drop far too many hearts.

Here's two screenshots of my endeavor

image.jpg
image.jpg

I bet you thought that was cool to start a pun war, but let me tell you something...you are treading on thin ice buddy. When it comes to puns, I can make it rain, dear. Besides, we should be more worried about coming up with good strategies for the frost moon, you snow what I mean? Maybe I will take a screenshot of my arena using a polaroid to show everybody here.
Icee what you did there. Well, looks like I have cold feet when it comes to making puns.

Mobile to right? Last time you guys said console ment everything but PC! Thanks :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1424371253][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way pls marked nights longer they are like 3min short this a really bad to make it to last wave pls! Thanks :)

Mobile to right? Last time you guys said console ment everything but PC! Thanks :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1424371253][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way pls marked nights longer they are like 3min short this a really bad to make it to last wave pls! Thanks :)
Console is Xbox and PlayStation devices. Anything besides those and PC is mobile.

Well look

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 745
Where's the update for mobile? :(

Well look
Sorry guys, this is the Console news and announcements section, mobile has its own section for announcements. Just because they mentioned that they'd updated mobile recently doesn't necessarily imply THIS update was for mobile :/

Great stuff 505. I've been waiting a while for this
index.php

I've only made wave 11 so far (with 30 seconds of night left -_-) , but have obtained the "Christmas hook", "Chain gun" and the Elf melter. Which is cool
I forgot than I wrecked my arena awhile ago because of rage. I should have just chilled.
Okay, how about I let it snow.

Anyway, I need the Razorpine on vita sooooo bad.

That's "lack of content/off topic" y'know?
As a moderator would say "Please refrain from posting these posts due to lack of content"

Hey @Joe, just report next time. No need to comment AND report.

And as he said @Kamusiasu, emotes are used as a bit of extra oomph to a real post. They aren't supposed to just be spammed for fun. Make sure when you post, it includes relevant content, alright? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom