Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty sure it is all consoles due to the same code. I predict that 505 will make the projectiles shoot master due to this being the first update with the Blizzard Staff.

Time to add on to my NPC village lava moats, and fight with post-plantra pre-golam stuff. Ocram gear had better work.

Last edited:
yeah mobile and consul are like clasing together of which one is ahead
[DOUBLEPOST=1430801106,1430801012][/DOUBLEPOST]i just recently noticed that the frost moon came on consul 2 months ago when i went on consul update news

As far as I know there haven't been any announcements about 1.2.4 for consoles o_O Though I know they plan on porting it, it doesn't seem like it's going to be in the near future.
Yeah, and it seems like it will come in one update rather than a few "smaller" updates. (Which means a higher likelihood there will be more bugs:()

Yeah, and it seems like it will come in one update rather than a few "smaller" updates. (Which means a higher likelihood there will be more bugs:()

Guess it will be a chance to put that new QA and Customer Service system to the test then. ;)

even if upgraded fishing and duke fishron come out for alll we know there may be some nasty buggs or something that may take a little time to remove.
but im actually really excited for the 1.2.4 update:dryadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom