PC The Funniest Way to Die in Terraria

I Was On My Melee Hard Core World Where I Had Just Gotten The Terra Blade
I Went To Fight Plantera And During The Fight I Realized That I Didnt Bring Potions :p

As far as funny death messages, I've got a character named "Nobody", so his death messages are things like:

Nobody was murdered.
Nobody tried to swim in lava.
Nobody let their arms get torn off.
etc.
I Was Playing On A Server And A Hacker Named "Unreal Player" Joined And Kept Killing People Using The Message
"PlayerName Was Impaled By UnrealPlayer's * Innapropriate Word *

So, this was back when I played the mobile version. I was fighting Skeletron, when he killed me (since I was an undergeared noob). When I was back home (miles away from where I fought him) when a giant boney hand flew out of nowhere and instakilled me. The mobile version really sucks when it comes to bugs. CONSOLE SORTOF MASTER RACE!!!!

Funniest way to go? Uhh, well it would have to be the time me and my two friends played Terraria when suddenly I triggered a horrible glitch involving the dungeon guardian.
Basically how this glitch works it creates an illusion there is nothing on you, but if you look at the game from your friend's perspective, you see a big friggin skull spinning up your rump.
But that's not the worst part, the worst part is: It's client-side for them, meaning the skull still eviscerates them when they touch you.

It started when my friend said "You've got a dungeon guardian inside of you!", to which I replied "Really? Hug me."
Then he died and killfeed said he was killed by a dungeon guardian.
Needless to say, I started chasing them down, screaming "HUG ME".

That was the last time we went to the dungeon before killing Skeletron. Never again.

So, this was back when I played the mobile version. I was fighting Skeletron, when he killed me (since I was an undergeared noob). When I was back home (miles away from where I fought him) when a giant boney hand flew out of nowhere and instakilled me. The mobile version really sucks when it comes to bugs. CONSOLE SORTOF MASTER RACE!!!!
That happened to me to.

1). Jump off of high place.
2). Cloud-in-a-Bottle for some weird reason activates as soon as I jump, despite me pressing the spacebar ONCE.
3). Not realize this has happened, as I only hit the spacebar once.
4). Near the bottom, hit the spacebar.
5). SPLAT!

2). Cloud-in-a-Bottle for some weird reason activates as soon as I jump, despite me pressing the spacebar ONCE.
5). SPLAT!
Samething Happened To Me But I Was On Hard Core :(

I once died by making a tunnel, without noticing I was heading towards the desert, Sand falls on me, so I try to use the magical mirror, I tried to be quick because the cooldown would expire in 4 seconds, once it went down to 1 second I started clicking like crazy but ended up dieing. I couldve used my restore potion to get home, but it was in my inventory, not my hotbar. I look back to that day, always check the music, and keep the minimap open.

As Player, I found a Detonator in my new world (Parms); I wanted to see if they would activate if I jumped on them.

"Player mistook the plunger of a Detonator for a pogo stick."

Paladin Shield deathbombing.

Instructions:
Step 1: Create a location where you can have a very long fall (a hellavator should work)
Step 2: Turn on Multiplayer and have someone (your "victim") join your team.
Step 3: Have your victim equip a Paladin's Shield and stand at the bottom of the fall/hellevator. Make sure they don't get hurt and fall below 25% HP, or it won't work.
Step 4: Remove all fall-damage reducing equipment, including Wings or Horseshoes.
Step 5: Throw yourself screaming down the fall/hellevator (yelling Leroy Jenkins is heartily approved upon).
Step 6: Upon splattering on the ground, you will take some inordinate amount of damage, probably 10,000 or so, depending on the fall distance. Your unfortunate cohort, however, will "absorb" 25% of this damage in defense of you, resulting in their body spontaneously exploding in death, taking thousands of damage instantly.

How to make it really fun:
Step 1: Get a really big server, Pedguin size . . . dozens if not a hundred people.
Step 2: Create a large box, going from surface to skylimit, if not larger by digging underground.
Step 3: Either have everyone on one team or assign groups of teams; at the bottom of the box will be 1 person for each team, equipped with a Paladin's Shield.
Step 4: The people at the top of the box have to try and divebomb and splat near the Shield-bearer, close enough to kill them. The Shield-bearer's job is to avoid them and not die. In a team scenario, first team to splat their Shield-bearer wins!

i once defeated the WoF for the first time left at 1 heart then a leech came in and killed me so i wasn't able to get the pwnhammer. i tried to make it back to hell to get it (and my way to hell was the underground jungle) but then new hardmode mobs would keep killing me so no pwnhammer 4 me :(

Spray Dark Blue Solution everywhere to make your Jungle a Mushroom so you can farm Mushroom enemies. The spray breaks one of Plantera's bulbs, while you're on the surface. Plantera is released, and goes psycho because you're out of the Underground Jungle. You then proceed to fly away, vainly flinging projectiles while shrieking "OH GODS IT'S AFTER ME IT'S COMING MAKE IT STOP AAARRRGGGHHHHH" as it comes after you like a flying bulldozer.

After inevitable death, the gravestone reads "Sigma was killed by a flower. Lol. Everyone point and laugh." Well, not really. It was something like "Sigma's insides became outsides from Plantera." But you were still killed by a flower that laid a smackdown on your butt. That's pretty humiliating.

5). SPLAT!
To rub salt into the wound, have a Magic Mirror in your inventory. Forget to activate it as you're falling. Happened to me so many times in my hellevator. (Though I'm not sure if a Magic Mirror will reset the fall damage. (Because I had never tried it.))

To rub salt into the wound, have a Magic Mirror in your inventory. Forget to activate it as you're falling. Happened to me so many times in my hellevator. (Though I'm not sure if a Magic Mirror will reset the fall damage. (Because I had never tried it.))

Well, not really an issue for me, because I always line my hellevator with ropes. Though there was that one time where I know I was holding the down key but yet for some weird reason, my character did not actually grab the rope and was falling instead of zipping down the rope and wound up catching a ledge on the way down and I was like "....seriously? How'd THAT happen?" considering my hellevators are always 2 blocks wide.

Back
Top Bottom