The future of TCF

True dinklewinkle

Official Terrarian
What I think about the future of TCF I think its gonna be quite dull the amount of people that will be here.so what are your thoughts ahout the future of TCF?

Last edited:
How many people leave each week and how many people join each week?
I dunno but still people are leaving slowly now maybe more later. hell they may come back due to otherworld
[DOUBLEPOST=1450621813,1450621661][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many people leave each week and how many people join each week?
Sorry I placed a extra word on the end by mistake it's about your thoughts about the future of TCF not mine.

Forum activity has been at a pretty level and consistent amount for a while now, indicative of a normal level of activity outside of version release times.

TO survived official cessation of game development for over a year with a pretty stable and dedicated user base, and it wasn't even an officially run forum.

Here, Terraria still has versions pending, and Relogic as a company is expanding.

I see TCF as having quite a bright future. :)

Forum activity has been at a pretty level and consistent amount for a while now, indicative of a normal level of activity outside of version release times.

TO survived official cessation of game development for over a year with a pretty stable and dedicated user base, and it wasn't even an officially run forum.

Here, Terraria still has versions pending, and Relogic as a company is expanding.

I see TCF as having quite a bright future. :)
Never change leinfors never change :)

What Lein said, basically.

Every time there is a major update, there is a run up and a spike....and then a fall back to normal levels. Still seeing ~125-140 logged on at any given time.....~2k posts/day.....and there is plenty of "gas left in the tank" for updates on each platform. So....no, don't see any issues any time soon. The community will have "turnover" as every community does...but that is normal.

Well, I'm late. Or not? Nevemind.
The activity has been swinging here. Every new version, activity has grown, but then after a while, the activity has been fading out. Just like Loki said.

I never thought that I'd hate this topic because people ask it all the :red:ing time

TCF is like a rollercoaster, it goes up with more active users, and goes down with less activity going then the ride fall throws the gap and crashes in a horrible fire

Back
Top Bottom