Sprites The Galactic Menaces and the Cosmic Sands - Post-Moon Lord Ideas

uh 1. i didnt asked him, 2. i only asked 1, bry-centricc and thats because me and my friend wanted to test if the community is good or not bla blah, and me and bry-centricc already talked.
If you really want that i write everthing say it
Sorry, but le confuse
I have absolutely no idea what you just wrote and how it corresponds with what I wrote.

Sorry, but le confuse
I have absolutely no idea what you just wrote and how it corresponds with what I wrote.
I mean i just ask, i will never even use the sprites. In my mod i only want selfmade content by me anyways. I just ask people, to see how they react.

Maybe you didn't read my second post properly. I never said you asked. I said that you always ask people, not specifically this person.
I mean i just ask, i will never even use the sprites. In my mod i only want selfmade content by me anyways. I just ask people, to see how they react.
Also, not only is that really a weird and annoying thing to do, also you did put Storm Diver's suggestion in your mod.

Maybe you didn't read my second post properly. I never said you asked. I said that you always ask people, not specifically this person.

Also, not only is that really a weird and annoying thing to do, also you did put Storm Diver's suggestion in your mod.
*old dumb mod that is horrible
thats literally months ago.
also i mean me and my friend had a challenge we created if the community is toxic like i said, so with the other one that was here he was good. Me and my friend should both ask one in the Terraria Discord and here in Forum. Also why do you even care?

le confuse once more

If I understand correctly, you and your friend are bugging people for fun?

Also I care because I can't stand by and watch someone insult sprites that aren't even terrible. They're great.
well everyone has their own opinions if sprites are good or not that good.
We did it once, and not again, as we only wanted to see HOW the community changed after 8 Years

Back on topic, what if there could be some sort of ore that spawns in the cosmic sands?

Apologizes for replying so late! (Or should I say, Apollo-gizes) Maybe some sort of twinkling starlight thing? I actually made a sprite for a block item without much thought on what I should do with it.
Mysterious Galactic Block TGMI.png

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Attachments

• Mysterious Galactic Block TGMI.png
    Mysterious Galactic Block TGMI.png
    401 bytes · Views: 93
It's Oort-kay!
That could be it, maybe it could be called Constellatite?
Perhaps. But at the star-t my plan was to add Galaxium Bars to the three Galactic Menaces' drops. (Plus Constellatite sounds a bit too similar to Calamity's Cosmolite.) But maybe that could be an extra material to craft a crafting station? Who knows?

To be honest, Galacsand is kind of a weird name. How about starsand? Or cosmic sand? cosmosand? I'm just saying, Galacsandstone doesn't really roll off the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom