NPCs & Enemies The Galaxians - Lunar Endgame NPCs!

Um, first off, the only Minion things doubled were projectile velocity and movement speed. And the Daybroken debuff is inflicted for a second, which likely won't let you get to the 200 damage-cap.
Double damage wouldn't even be that helpful except for the Galaxians, who likely won't be winning any Pumpkin or Frost Moons for you, anyways (though admittedly that Stardust Dragon is a little much).
And the True Shield of Cthulhu's Phantasmal Eyes are about the size of the Light Pet (something I should have specified; whoops).
Most of the stuff on this thread is intended to give you extra stuff to play with at the end of the game. That, and improve quality of life. The NPCs still may not do much damage, but they should be able to fend enemies off to the point where they won't be dying as much.
Okay, I guess I read it in a hurry.
1 Thought it said double max minions... oops
2. I guess that’s not too bad, maybe 25% chance for 3 seconds?
3. Also true, most npcs are way too weak
4. Two stardust dragons are fine. Maybe even 3.
5. It’s not the size I’m worried about, it’s the damage. 120 isn’t too bad, but with just a single accessory that creates 3 might be op. Also, all minions don’t do knockback.

Reactions: Bry
Okay, I guess I read it in a hurry.
1 Thought it said double max minions... oops
2. I guess that’s not too bad, maybe 25% chance for 3 seconds?
3. Also true, most npcs are way too weak
4. Two stardust dragons are fine. Maybe even 3.
5. It’s not the size I’m worried about, it’s the damage. 120 isn’t too bad, but with just a single accessory that creates 3 might be op. Also, all minions don’t do knockback.
They do knockback. You might be thinking of critical hits.

Reactions: Bry
I've got a suggestion for this once you defeat the lunar one then it should drop a item that when it is in your inventory it prevents the mini bosses from spawning.
...I swear I put in that the mini-bosses wouldn't respawn after being defeated for the first time. What the hell did I do to that?????
Guess I'll re-add that in real quick.

Back
Top Bottom