Weapons & Equip The galaxy shredder

gagedude89

Pixel Pirate
i was reading a post about the Terra blade being changed so it is crafted on an ancient manipulator instead of a demon shrine and i had an idea for an ultimate sword.

The galaxy shredder

base dmg 250
average knockback
knockback 5
critical strike chance %5
very fast speed
auto swing
"a myth reborn"

crafted at an ancient manipulator with a starwrath and a terra blade.
when swung it will cause ghostly purple images of the sword to fall from the sky to where the cursor is.
each sword does about 350 dmg (because starwrath does 300) but it doesn't have the widespread attack that the stars have instead it is more for focusing on a single target so the swords are very accurate.

crafting this sword will grant the achievement "Sword of myths"

sorry if this is a bit unclear because i am not very good at putting ideas on paper/typing them.
also i am not very experienced with spriting so if anyone could make a sprite for this sword it would be much appreciated:happy:.

Last edited:
ya but the terra blade is kinda useless right when u make it because the influx waver outshines it and you can get the influx waver pretty soon after the terra blade

'A myth reborn'

I really ok the thought of something beating meowmere. I'm sorry by that sword Is a disgrace. It was added and beat the terra blade, the ultimate sword of light and dark mind you! For the same of a refference....really relogic?

Anyway I'm not too good at criticism so I just came to give the tooltip I stated above

No thanks... This weapon is extremely overpowered, and requires the simplest of materials to make. Either needs to be nerfed a quite a bit, or, make it so it requires Meowmere, Star Wrath, Terra Blade, Influx Waver, All Hardmode mineral swords you can make in your world, and the Horseman's blade. At least. Either way, I do not really support this idea.

terra blade is kinda useless right
Yeah but what I'm saying is that the Terra Blade is out of tier in order to beat the Meowmere. It's like saying: Oh the Katana is useless after you obtain the Breaker Blade and therefore you should combine it with X to make it the most savage weapon in the game.

No thanks... This weapon is extremely overpowered, and requires the simplest of materials to make. Either needs to be nerfed a quite a bit, or, make it so it requires Meowmere, Star Wrath, Terra Blade, Influx Waver, All Hardmode mineral swords you can make in your world, and the Horseman's blade. At least. Either way, I do not really support this idea.
it is basically the endgame sword. a weapon cant really be overpowerd if you get it from beating the game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437003349,1437003058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah but what I'm saying is that the Terra Blade is out of tier in order to beat the Meowmere. It's like saying: Oh the Katana is useless after you obtain the Breaker Blade and therefore you should combine it with X to make it the most savage weapon in the game.
yes that is true but the terra blade used to be the ultimate weapon in terraria (before 1.2.4) and it should atleast have some use other than to help you within the small period between planterra and golem.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437003505][/DOUBLEPOST]also does anyone know how to add a poll to this post? im pretty new to the forums

ultimate weapon in terraria
The tier mix up is pretty strange to me and that is the problem, because this is what I see:

Post-Mechanical Bosses -Terra Blade
Plantera - Terra Blade
Post Dungeon - Terra Blade
Golem -Terra Blade <<
Post-Golem Epoch -Terra Blade*
Martian Madness -Influx Waver
Post-Martian -Influx Waver*
Post-Celestial -Star Wrath <<

*May vary

The tier mix up is pretty strange to me and that is the problem, because this is what I see:

Post-Mechanical Bosses -Terra Blade
Plantera - Terra Blade
Post Dungeon - Terra Blade
Golem -Terra Blade <<
Post-Golem Epoch -Terra Blade*
Martian Madness -Influx Waver
Post-Martian -Influx Waver*
Post-Celestial -Star Wrath <<

*May vary
oh sorry i thought that they made all of mothrons drops post planterra only not all of them except broken hero sword :p but martian probes are so common(within the last week me and my friends have encountered over 20 martian probes while building stuff) that there isnt much of a space between post golem and martian madness
[DOUBLEPOST=1437004866,1437004548][/DOUBLEPOST]also most people(as far as my knowlage) usually do golem right after planterra and only do post planterra dungeon before golem if they are a mage or if they need the duingeon chest items or the ranged accsesorys

im bad at spriting so i tryed this helped me practise. Galaxy shredder
Star Blade.png
galaxy shredder projectile
Star Blade Pojectile.png

ya but the terra blade is kinda useless right when u make it because the influx waver outshines it and you can get the influx waver pretty soon after the terra blade
Ermmmm...
No.
I have killed cultist and yet no martian probe...

Anyways, this is kind of a "True Terra Blade" and it would really make people annoyed in PVP.

Not supported

EDIT: To explain better, i don't like weapons with projectiles. Well, melee ones.
Terra Laserguns are not cool. Neither meowmere. I do like star wrath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom