• It's good?

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • It's bad?

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I Want some changes (specify)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Logically guessing youre referring to the twins as one boss.
But yeah. And Wormy 3 is just a Destroyer of Worlds, (NAMEPUN!) basically.
And also, chances are boss #3 is Skelly 3.
Destroyer of Galaxies is the name, i got inspirated when i saw the milkway waver, so it is not too inspirated at EoW, if it is really like it
is because the base was made with EoW sprite.
i'm remaking the thread by complete and porting it to other area, (don't is only the bosses more).

Seems to me like a suggestion thats been a WIP for months, but doesn't really make any sense, is missing loads of content and information, and has grammar that makes it very difficult to understand. Perhaps it could be updated and fixed?

Seems to me like a suggestion thats been a WIP for months, but doesn't really make any sense, is missing loads of content and information, and has grammar that makes it very difficult to understand. Perhaps it could be updated and fixed?
1. I'm brazilian
2. I stopped to work on it, i will rework it completly in a new one more original with more things and more complete.
3. Is hard to translate everything from Pt-Br to English only using the mind.
4. I cannot change the tag from W.I.P to PC
5. Is that what i will do

So uh, when exactly does any of this happen? I'm assuming lunar tier right? I don't think the devs would really add a whole lot of content and even less a boss after that point. This is probably better suited as a mod. The sprites are pretty cool though, so you got that going for you at least. Did you make them or somebody else?

So uh, when exactly does any of this happen? I'm assuming lunar tier right? I don't think the devs would really add a whole lot of content and even less a boss after that point. This is probably better suited as a mod. The sprites are pretty cool though, so you got that going for you at least. Did you make them or somebody else?
I did the sprites. I hate waiting for people to do things for me, and also, i am an graphical artist, these ideas helped me training at that time.

Back
Top Bottom