PC The game forgets I did things?

Arlwiss

Spazmatism
What i do is i open the game take a look at my achievements and then enter a world. After updating to 1.3.4.4 I found out that when not in a world, playing, the game would forget all my stats on beaten bosses, mobs, quests. As long as I am in-game, in a world, it gives me achievements but as soon as I leave it forgets about them. I presume it's something to do with looking for the achievements in the wrong place, but I'm really not sure.
It's not so much an urgent issue as a frustration. For example I am farming the Old One's Army. What I have to do is do a session of defeating a Mechanical Boss, then the Golem, and only then go for the crossover event as only then will I get all enemies. It's not really a problem - I'm Endgame and have the Drill Mount, so I can make new worlds, raid them for the Lizahrd Power Cells, and I've got a decent farm for Souls. It's all a tad bit time consuming though.
So...help? Should I move some files around?

What i do is i open the game take a look at my achievements and then enter a world. After updating to 1.3.4.4 I found out that when not in a world, playing, the game would forget all my stats on beaten bosses, mobs, quests. As long as I am in-game, in a world, it gives me achievements but as soon as I leave it forgets about them. I presume it's something to do with looking for the achievements in the wrong place, but I'm really not sure.
It's not so much an urgent issue as a frustration. For example I am farming the Old One's Army. What I have to do is do a session of defeating a Mechanical Boss, then the Golem, and only then go for the crossover event as only then will I get all enemies. It's not really a problem - I'm Endgame and have the Drill Mount, so I can make new worlds, raid them for the Lizahrd Power Cells, and I've got a decent farm for Souls. It's all a tad bit time consuming though.
So...help? Should I move some files around?

Do you own the game? Are you running the game as Administrator? Are you running the launcher that runs the game as Administrator?

Back
Top Bottom