**REPORTED** [PS4] The game is unplayable

Shaggster

Terrarian
Two weeks ago my game crashed and instructed me to delete a corrupted file. This issue has happened once before, twice total. From previous experience I learned it was the ingame achievement tracker that was corrupting. I deleted it and it reset my achievements, but the game would still load, even for 1.4.4.8. But for the past 2 weeks whenever I try to open the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files" and I am unable to get it to go further, essentially softlocking my game. I have seen a couple other reports of this, so could someone please look into it. I do not know if the achievement file is connected to this but I thought it might be useful to include. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, deleting and restoring files, restarting the console, anything I can think of and nothing worked. Can this please get fixed? I just want to play the game.

Hiya! It sounds like you're on a Playstation, are you able to send us your whole set of files? The easiest way to do that is to zip up the backup files on a PC and upload them to google drive or other hosting service. We will see if we can replicate the issue with your files.

Thanks!
Roboarms

Hiya! It sounds like you're on a Playstation, are you able to send us your whole set of files? The easiest way to do that is to zip up the backup files on a PC and upload them to google drive or other hosting service. We will see if we can replicate the issue with your files.

Thanks!
Roboarms
how does one transfer ps4 files to a pc

Go to application data management in the settings menu, select copy to usb, and copy terraria's save data. After that, go to "ps4>ssavedata>*random assortment of letters and numbers*" and find "cusa00740", this is the folder terraria's save data should be in. And then just copy it to your pc.

As Sir Snakeboat `;) said, using a USB drive to copy the files across to a PC and zip up the entire PS4 folder to upload to google drive (and DM me the file link if you like) Then i should see if i can reproduce this.

Update, I don't know if it's relevant or not but a disc has the same issue compared to the original digital download I had

Back
Top Bottom