Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

Oh my fricking doodles...
Why has this not yet been implemented?!

And if the devs are not going to pick this up, we definately need a mod with all your alternative environments!

The Glade chest loot should be a magic weapon. Notice this trend
Corruption/Crimson: Scourge of the Corrupter/Vampire Knives - Melee
Jungle: Pirahna Gun - Ranged
Frozen: Staff of the Frost Hydra - Summon
Hallow: Rainbow Gun - Magic.
Each chest has a weapon for a particular class. If the Glade should be a replacement for the Hallow, than the weapon should be Magic.

The Glade chest loot should be a magic weapon. Notice this trend
Corruption/Crimson: Scourge of the Corrupter/Vampire Knives - Melee
Jungle: Pirahna Gun - Ranged
Frozen: Staff of the Frost Hydra - Summon
Hallow: Rainbow Gun - Magic.
Each chest has a weapon for a particular class. If the Glade should be a replacement for the Hallow, than the weapon should be Magic.
I know.

Please read the disclaimer listed at the start of the suggestion.

Also, The Elven Greatbow technically is a magic weapon.

Oh my fricking doodles...
Why has this not yet been implemented?!

And if the devs are not going to pick this up, we definately need a mod with all your alternative environments!

I'd certainly be interested in making this happen, as I have some world generation experience, and know others who have experience. All the sprites are great and the ideas are well thought out, and mainly, it's balanced. Great job!

Gotta say, I'm loving all your alt stuff. This one I particularly like as an opposition to the infestation you made. Keep up the awesome work, and I hope you get at least some of this put into the game. Either by the team or a modder.

Gotta say, I'm loving all your alt stuff. This one I particularly like as an opposition to the infestation you made. Keep up the awesome work, and I hope you get at least some of this put into the game. Either by the team or a modder.
Thanks! I like The Glade too, it has some of my more favorite sprites.

Keep an eye on this thread for news and updates regarding alternates, as more are coming!

I don't post much, generally being a lurker, but I had to say this is amazing. I love the how natural this feels as an alternate hallow: completely different and yet a perfect match at the same time, very much how crimson feels against corruption. The enemies in particular are wonderful. If an alt hallow ever gets added, it should be this.

Back
Top Bottom