Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

It might seem a bit too close to the Jungle, but I still love this! Maybe after Plantera is defeated in one world you can choose between the Glade and the Hallow on world creation, similar to how you can do the same thing post-WoF with evil biomes.

- Adamantite Forge sprite for Magicite Block is broken
- Geomancer's Bell ingredient is broken: Bell
- Enemies section: Confusion Debuff icon is broken
- Elderwood Chandelier chain ingredient sprite is broken

a surprisingly low amount of images broken here, i wouldve expected alot more like the whimsy

Could you add in a dart gun of some sort to the Glade mimic?I’ve seen the corruption and crimson mimic have them, so I think the Glade mimic should have one.

The humanoid enemies do not look very "vanilla". Maybe have them look slightly more like a town NPC.

Sprites are a non-issue; sprites have been provided, like balance, to help imagine the suggestion as a concept. In no way are any of the sprites final. Just like the numbers, they too are not-set-in-stone-imaginary things. This means that recolored, spliced, and unique sprites have no ultimate bearing on the suggestion. If any particular sprite upsets you, you are welcome to provide one of your own to remedy the not-actually-an-issue so that I may reject it.

yo

ur mom doesnt look vanilla lmao

anyways what worfer said
Well I just now noticed it due to your reply. Edit: Also I won't bother reading where she says that because it is very strange since when you show something to the public... you get a lot of criticism… I found that out the hard way... Edit: I just thought more... "kind" criticism would be fine but... I will take my "kind" criticism elsewhere ;(

Last edited:
Well I just now noticed it due to your reply. Edit: Also I won't bother reading where she says that because it is very strange since when you show something to the public... you get a lot of criticism… I found that out the hard way... Edit: I just thought more... "kind" criticism would be fine but... I will take my "kind" criticism elsewhere ;(
i know that it was kind, we were just correcting you

@Nebulainsanity75 The reason there is a disclaimer for the appearance of sprites is because on the very very very very very slim chance that the devs ever decide to add a suggestion -- it is INCREDIBLY unlikely they will use the sprites provided and will likely opt to create their own version of the suggestion with their own artists.

Thus, sprites are only there to give you, the reader, a general idea of what the suggestion might be like as a high concept.

I love the "cryptids" feel that this gives

Full support! We really need a hollow alternative.

But two things,
One, how would this interact with hollowed bars? would their be "Elven bars" or something?
Two, Terraria has allowed you to chose your Evil for a couple updates now, how would that work with the hollow/the glade?

I love the "cryptids" feel that this gives

Full support! We really need a hollow alternative.

But two things,
One, how would this interact with hollowed bars? would their be "Elven bars" or something?
Two, Terraria has allowed you to chose your Evil for a couple updates now, how would that work with the hollow/the glade?
1. it doesn't.
2. it would work as alternates did before; you'd get one or the other at random.

Back
Top Bottom