Drawings & Paintings The Goat's Art

Would you be interested in sending in requests?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FederalGoose

Plantera
The Goat's Art

On Hiatus

Our theme is:
Personification!
Suggest an abstract concept (Death, Greed, Joy, Sadness, etc.) and I will create a humanoid centered around it!
Please note that I hold the power to reject any suggestions.

(As per request by basically nobody but whatever)

Constructive criticism is welcome!

This one was interesting, especially since I usually suck at drawing humanoids. Still happy with how this turned out.
IMG20210601210300.jpg
Placeholder woo
1624623798214.png

The personification of perseverance, as requested by @Simple (Was meant to be persistence, but I didn't realise I mixed up the two words until it was too late, sorry!).
Rising up from the Sea of Negativity, even when the waves crash on us and pull us down, we resurface and persist through life.
1624624080983.png

The personification of amorality, as requested by @Dragonwolf73. The absence of morality, where they care not for the consequences of their actions. It is like the universe itself, caring little for the trivial problems of its inhabitants.

Last edited:
I have decided to do something different with requests.

I will choose a theme, and people can send in requests relating to the theme.

For example, right now our theme is 'Personification', so just send in an abstract concept and I will draw it.

Do the personification of procrastination, that way you'll never have to draw it, you just have to say you'll draw it.

I didn't really have a request in mind when I first wrote this post, I just wanted to make that joke, but if you still want something, then maybe the personification of amorality (not immorality, amorality).

Back
Top Bottom