The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

Do you agree with the terms and conditions for living in my world as npc? If yes, write your name here, and here, and here to, here you put your eye to scan, and here is for the hand. When finished you will receive your npc id card.

Last edited:
Hahaha I'd given up on this AMA (and the forums themself actually) and now all of these questions.
Always nice to have a few curious friends
What is 1+apple

I don't get notified about this thread
You actually only need that one apple to keep the doctor away, but if you add one to it, I guess you keep the dentist away too?
Who is the current president of the terrarian goblins?
It's pretty much anarchy. They have a sort of ruler (you might have read/watched the Hobbit and seen the Goblin King) but really it's anarchy. Nothing nearly so formal as a president crosses into the goblin realms.
what is better blade staff or spider staff?
Depends on your preferences really. (he says having not played any terraria for months)
Who’s your favorite NPC besides the mechanic and tavernkeep?
Probably... myself.
Okay? I do like myself okay?
But then probably the steampunker who's like a good quality version of the cyborg.
Do you agree with the terms and conditions for living in my world as npc? If yes, write your name here, and here, and here to, here you put your eye to scan, and here is for the hand. When finished you will receive your npc id card.
Depends on those conditions actually.....
Can I hear them since this sounds like a high tech scam to be honest.

dont jump into my lava lake (since you live in the underground with mechanic and the demolitionist in my world), dont stay near the rock golems, dont forget the secret door were i placed your ingredient to do...rocket boots? Or anything else.

dont jump into my lava lake (since you live in the underground with mechanic and the demolitionist in my world), dont stay near the rock golems, dont forget the secret door were i placed your ingredient to do...rocket boots? Or anything else.
Well I'd also like to know if my living conditions are good, but anyway thanks for caring.
If I'm being honest, I prefer life without strict rules so I can just chill how I like.

So you chill in my lava lake? And yes, the living conditions are very good, you have a house with a kitchen (with food), 3 bedrooms (1 for you, 1 for mechanic and 1 for demolitionist), 1 bathroom.

I can add, since i have some golden sinks and bathtubs and toilets, but i will need to build a lava hole and the water can be a little hot

How does the Uzi fire at such high speeds (velocities) ?
Put simply, the parts inside it are put together so they move around each other to fire the bullet rather than back and forth.
Think about if the part that shoots the bullet out of the gun moves back and forth, it sometimes has to stop to transition from moving back to moving forward.
If the parts move in a constant circular motion, they never have to stop and fire constantly.

What you explained is fire rate, not velocity, which would be how the bullet moves at the speed it does once it's been fired.

Back
Top Bottom