tModLoader The Granarble Mod! (W.I.P) (Coders and spriters are welcomed)

What do you think of the mod so far?

• Looks like it has some potential. Keep it going.

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Looks horrible to me. Quit it m8

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • IT'S AMAZING

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
So, listen to me. Why? I have to tell you something important.

Once upon an time, SonicBurst made an Lore for the Cerberus Boss. He sended it to Barney. He said that the lore is cool. Burst said thanks and said that he makes Custom Music. Barney likes it and asked me to be an musician. Burst said yes.

So...
The Story in a normal sentence: I am an musician now. :)

Marble Cutter.jpg
I drew the Marble Cutter, I loved the sprite for it so I decided to draw it!

Awesome mod idea? Can't wait for it to be finished.
Also, will there be a fusion of the granite and marble items ( or even a Fusion of the bioms?)?

the mod is DEAD:zombie::zombie:
Hahaha no.
The mod is really heavy in development. Don't expect a release soon, since it will take an big time to add everything. We are planning 1 new biome, 2 new bosses and a bunch of new items, so this will take while. IT'S NOT CANCELLED as long Barney doesn't say so. It could also be that some members are currently slacking (like me, private reasons), but like I said. As long there is no word about cancelling, it's not cancelled. Just be patient, okay?

Holy moly. Jeez Barney, I worked with you during the 'Delta Mod' phase. And let me tell you this straight. You have improved SO much! Loving the idea and it. Keep up the good work. Watching this thread, can't wait until some new stuff is added :D

Back
Top Bottom