PC The Grand Intro.

Gozeta

Terrarian
Hello Terraria fans! My name is Gozeta and am new here to this site forums. I'm a game-aholic with a bad attitude. Joking! I love to read and play chess/videogames. Some of my favorites are as follows.

My favorite books series are:

~The Nightside

~The Iron Druid Chronicles

~The Kingkiller Chronicle

~The Belgariad

Favorite Games of all time:

~Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

~Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition

~Divinity Original Sin

My favorite quote:

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” --George Carlin

My name 'Gozeta', is a bastardization of the name Gogeta from Dragon Ball Z. When Gogeta was first announced in the 90s, there was a poster with the name Gozeta on it. Obviously a translation error that not too many people knew about. Actually, I'm surprised no on has ever taken a picture of it. Weird.

I currently have Terraria on the PC and the WiiU for local co-op. On the PC I am currently enjoying playing on the Aurora Gaming server. I have met a bunch of wild and exuberant characters on there. I'm glad to have found them.

A friend of mine on steam recommended me to this wonderful site because I had started posting my buildings. FYI, I love the website design guys. You all have a great thing going here. Keep it up.

Hello Terraria fans! My name is Gozeta and am new here to this site forums. I'm a game-aholic with a bad attitude. Joking! I love to read and play chess/videogames. Some of my favorites are as follows.

My favorite books series are:

~The Nightside

~The Iron Druid Chronicles

~The Kingkiller Chronicle

~The Belgariad

Favorite Games of all time:

~Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

~Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition

~Divinity Original Sin

My favorite quote:

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” --George Carlin

My name 'Gozeta', is a bastardization of the name Gogeta from Dragon Ball Z. When Gogeta was first announced in the 90s, there was a poster with the name Gozeta on it. Obviously a translation error that not too many people knew about. Actually, I'm surprised no on has ever taken a picture of it. Weird.

I currently have Terraria on the PC and the WiiU for local co-op. On the PC I am currently enjoying playing on the Aurora Gaming server. I have met a bunch of wild and exuberant characters on there. I'm glad to have found them.

A friend of mine on steam recommended me to this wonderful site because I had started posting my buildings. FYI, I love the website design guys. You all have a great thing going here. Keep it up.
Hi @Gozeta, glad to have you join us here. :merchantsmile:

Back
Top Bottom