Weapons & Equip The Grand Palette

-TheKnight-

Terrarian
I think it would be cool if Terraria had a master painting tool that functions kind of like the Grand Design, with a mini-menu that pops up with different tools and colors to choose from when you right-click, also has buttons that function for the architect gizmo pack, and the toolbox and toolbelt. It also could be crafted with 1 of all normal paint, all paint tools, 5 wood, spectre goggles, the Architect Gizmo Pack, the Toolbox and Toolbelt at the Tinkerer's Workshop, and could be equip-able. I am still working on the sprites for it though.
This would also bring Echo Paint into the game, (hence the spectre goggles) replacing illuminant paint. Now, I know some people use illuminant paint in their builds, so I have an idea! Instead, we could have a Illuminant actuator-thing, which can be toggled on and off using something like an illuminant actuator rod or something. That way, we can have Echo paint, AND still have illuminant effects in-game! And as a bonus, we can have both paint AND illuminant effects for building!
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea. You could have the paint tools in a small circle with your selected paint color in the center. Right clicking could cycle between the paint in your inventory. I would use paint much more.

Back
Top Bottom