The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LB, that door hinge is rusty...
Well, you could have fixed that yourself... the oil was in that room you were just in.
1. When will gravity make a invention for once?
...invention?

2. When will gravity get a snowball launcher? (fun fact: you get snow launchers from snow flinxs, as a rare drop)
My money is on within 5 minutes of stepping into the underground snow.
I'll see you on that.
Deal.
3. When will-*a gun shoots me in the face, then breaks into a studio and shoots a buzzer and shoots some other things then breaks out*
...rrriiight, so... anybody know an electrician?

And also a contact for the nearest morgue. Yuck. Such a mess.

*Bomb rolls, picks up a dirt block for some reason, and throws it at Light's Bane*
*This shocks Tungsten Bar, who falls on Cog and kills him. And then falls into a lava pit, but then a nearby player makes a tungsten bar and then buys a gear from Steampunker*
m8 you back the greaking hell of balls away from Nosky's text colour, been brown since TO don't you dare take it find your own. Not call man *slams alter-ego clubhouse door into face*

I thought this thread was for a SSLP, not a place for the mentally in-stable to post their deranged ramblings about personified inanimate objects? We might need an update to solve this.:naughty:

I thought this thread was for a SSLP, not a place for the mentally in-stable to post their deranged ramblings about personified inanimate objects? We might need an update to solve this.:naughty:
Indeed.

However, our editor is still caught up in Uni exams... so it'll have to wait until he's available again.

So until then....... >:)
BTW Xman do you have blops 2 because the clan and stuff are going to play it a decent bit and was wondering if you'll be joining us? Its really cheap on G2a if you don't. And when I get back from my pc break you better have a mic lol.

So until then....... >:)
BTW Xman do you have blops 2 because the clan and stuff are going to play it a decent bit and was wondering if you'll be joining us? Its really cheap on G2a if you don't. And when I get back from my pc break you better have a mic lol.
I don't even know what a Blops 2 is...

Then maybe let me enlighten you.

...what do you want?

Blops 2? More like Black Ops 2?

Oh.
Well.
There goes my dignity.

[To answer your question, no, I don't have it. Buuuut... it's certainly a possibly... although I do already have a lot of stuff I plan to do come and of Uni... like Gravity, map building/renovation, possible Gmod-style shenanigans in games I already own... you know, the good stuff. :)]

I don't even know what a Blops 2 is...

Then maybe let me enlighten you.

...what do you want?

Blops 2? More like Black Ops 2?

Oh.
Well.
There goes my dignity.

[To answer your question, no, I don't have it. Buuuut... it's certainly a possibly... although I do already have a lot of stuff I plan to do come and of Uni... like Gravity, map building/renovation, possible Gmod-style shenanigans in games I already own... you know, the good stuff. :)]
Well If you ever do want to play something, when I have my PC that is, I'm just a couple of raidcall channels away.
#COGEOrNothing! Wait, dude we should make a COGE page under the clans section and recruit off the forums o_O Omg that's genius...

So... any word from the editor yet?

Hang on, I'm on the phone to him...
*chatter*
Mmhm.
*chatter*
Mmhm.
*CHEER*
Woooah, calm down there. It's only the end of your exams, not like you won the World Cup in... something.
*chatter*
OOOOH, that's why you're telling me. Of course. Well, thanks for the heads up!
*Beep*

I can only assume one thing...
2014-06-17_00069.jpg

....oOOooOoooOOooohhh... wh... wheeEEere aaaam Iiii?
Drowning. BTW, you fell on a heart crystal.
*Pain* Whyyy dddo I feellll as though I hhhhave been physicaaaally abuseddd?
Well, the jungle mobs seemed to love the scent of Cloud in a Bottle it seems, and took you for a... 'ride'. The crystal wouldn't help either.
Long story short, your drowning, super lucky to be alive, and you should probably move.
Also, ten bucks says you get incinerated.

...wait, whaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA DEAR GOD
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BURNY DEATH
2014-06-17_00070.jpg

Thank goodness I have the Lava Charm though.
*Charms.
Hang on a second here...
2014-06-17_00071.jpg

Profit.
...knew I'd betted too early. Guess I better pay up at some point.
...aaaafter I visit Sequoia sometime. >.>

I feel a little heavy... guess I better go back home.
2014-06-17_00072.jpg

Just a little?
2014-06-17_00073.jpg

Well then. It's about BG showed up.

And I got another girl to talk to.
Annnnd that's it for this chapter. No money for guessing who will host the next chapter!

See you in 'CHAPTER 20 - 'It's about time, peeps''!

My exams are indeed over, so I will be able to post these more frequently from now on. :D
Also, on why the chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter every time... I have been taking a break from Terraria, and only a limited amount of screenshot backlog remains. I gotta stretch my remaining resources until my love for the game re-enthuses me to play. Until then, backlog.

Zoe, have you truly decided to leave us? If you, remember me, and for my sake, teach the child about the beasts of metal and magic that will decent upon him.
Seems like DS is in a forgiving mood.

Zoe, have you truly decided to leave us? If you, remember me, and for my sake, teach the child about the beasts of metal and magic that will decent upon him.
Seems like DS is in a forgiving mood.
That's nice.

And sure, I'll tell him.

Wadaya mean I was crossing my fingers? I would never!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom