Map-Adventure The Great Exploration

Terkaza

Spazmatism

so i'm back for another terraria map
I'm currently working on it, the introduction and the general gameplay is finished
I just need to build several things (33 mother:red:ing biomes)

Classes :
Warrior : You're a melee fighter with weapons such as spears of boomerangs, you deal more damage than a berserker but you're less tanky, but tanky anyways !
Berserker : You are a hard fighter, always at the frontline, shields and BIG swords are your friends ! But don't forget your mortal in your blood rage !

Archer : Obviously, melee fights are not your cup of tea, but you can plant an arrow in the head of your enemies before they can reach you !

Gunman : Machines gun for ya ! Spread the death with your high caliber gun and shot your enemies down dozens ! And you have that little badass thing : Sunglasses !

Elementalist : A typical battle mage that uses elements in order to destroy his enemies. You can use the fire, the water, the ice, the light and others. You're more mana oriented than the shadow sorcerer !

Shadow Sorcerer : The darkness is your thing, and you use the power of the dark to subject your foes their worst torments. Say hello to the dark side !

Summoner
: You are the master of the smaller creatures, and you will use your power to eliminate the evil on every place you find !

The story is : you are a martian soldier that gets an upgrade and can choose a class
you then have to prove yourself on a new planet named "Terraria"
The world is adventure/survival, it means you have some buildings, signs, your own HQ etc. but you will also need to explore all the biomes to get some loot, and to find where are the bosses' summons
It's a closed map, looking like the Starraria Map from Baih, but with a lot less parkour and much more "story" and survival aspect, in any case it's what I want to.

This is not the final version of the map. I am currently trying to finish the "skeleton" with biomes, NPCs and class HQ (hard because balancing). I will certainly enlarge biomes and add buildings, and finally write and build the story.

Biomes and a general map screenshot of surface biomes :

3 sky biomes
- Martian (your spawn after the intro)
- Floating Islands
- Meteorite

13 surface biomes
- Ocean
- Jungle
- Corruption
- Crimson
- Desert
- Dungeon
- Forest
- Snow
- Hallow
- Steam
- Living Wood
- Spooky
- Gel

15 underground biomes
- Jungle
- Cavern
- Lava
- Desert
- Snow
- Marble
- Granite
- Bee Hive
- Mushrooms
- Gems (mini biome)

ONLY IN HARDMODE
-Corruption
- Crimson
- Hallow
- Spider
- Lizhard Temple

2 Hell biomes
- Underworld
- Demon

Surface biomes.png

So here's the main thing I do (_ means waiting to do it)

The Surface biomes
Forest Biome finished
Ocean biome finished
Jungle Biome finished
Corruption Biome finished
Snow Biome finished
Crimson Biome finished
Desert Biome finished
Living Wood Biome finished
Dungeon Biome finished
Gel Biome finished
Steam Biome finished
Hallow Biome finished
Spooky Biome finished

_ The Underground biomes

Jungle Biome finished
Lava Biome finished
Bee Hive Biome finished
Mushrooms Biome finished

Next Biome : Underground Snow

_ The Underworld biomes

The Sky biomes
Martian Biome finished
Meteorite Biome finished
Floating Islands Biome finished

Classes Headquarters with loot by level
_ The story
_ Buildings and multiple adjustements
NPCs with outposts

Last edited:
I can't wait until this is finished!
[doublepost=1483798645,1483798469][/doublepost]I am a big fan of Tiny Terraria World, and that served as the primary inspiration for my first maps, Smaller Worlds. With a sense of gratitude, I would like to ask if there is anything I can do to help you with this amazing project. Since you do not want help building, perhaps I could test it.

I can't wait until this is finished!
I am a big fan of Tiny Terraria World, and that served as the primary inspiration for my first maps, Smaller Worlds. With a sense of gratitude, I would like to ask if there is anything I can do to help you with this amazing project. Since you do not want help building, perhaps I could test it.

In fact I just don't KNOW how can you help on the building since I don't even myself what I'm doing to do.
But I know exactly how classes HQ are going to be :

The Warriors : A castle in the forets biome with a bar for the tavernkeep because yes, the map will include the 1.3.4 old one's army event.
The Berserkers : no idea !
The Archers : A Living Wood tree house
The Gunmen : A entire "steam machine" into the Steam biome with the steampunker commander of the "guild"
The Elementalists : An academy in the Hallow I suppose (I can't divide the elementalists into 3 schools of elements because it would disadvantage the others classes)
The Shadow Sorcerers : A demonic castle in the Demon biome
The Summoners : don't know too, may be just marble houses or something

You make me think I forgot to mention the classes in the main post and the biomes ! Edited.

Last edited:
Still, is there a way I can help with testing? We should probably discuss this in a private message.

Back
Top Bottom