Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe, if Episode 1 is good.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No... (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Banner.png

Story
An adventurer named Daniel had done every achievement you could imagine... From finding every slime to discovering rare biomes. One thing he was curious about is a tale his grand father once told him, his grandfather talked of a Sky Fortress that was said to make any man the richest on this earth. This Sky Fortress was said to be impossible to find and filled with guardians to protect the riches inside... Your grandfather told you about the three things needed to enter and the riddles behind them. As an explorer you take on the challenge and look at the first riddle.

"Under Ice and stone, lies the world's plague... the world underneath quakes and shakes as you hear screams echo that send shivers down your spine. A door beyond guards equipment and an ancient artifact that holds a terrifying power within" - First Riddle

The Great Journey is an Episodic adventure where you locate 3 items and eventually plunder and explore the Sky Fortress that Daniel's Grandpa told him about. Use the same character for every map... some friends can join him but he get's annoyed after 2 other players. There will be traps, maybe puzzles and even secrets!

• Episode 1: Glacial Plague 15% Done
  • Episode 2: Magma Core 0% Done
  • Episode 3: Aetheric Shrine 0% Done
  • Episode 4: Fortress in the Sky Part 1 - The Mystery 0% Done
  • Episode 5: Fortress in the Sky Part 2 - Lunar Cult 0% Done
( I will keep you posted by comments and the percentage above as to my progress on each map... This will take a while)

Screenshots
This is where I keep the latest screenshots of each episode!

Episode 1: Glacial Plague
Really Early Development (May be changed later)
YH7VA8b.png

qLlj01f.png

MMn5Kw8.png

Episode 2: Magma Core
None Yet

Episode 3: Aetheric Shrine
None Yet

Episode 4: Fortress in the Sky Part 1 - The Mystery
None Yet

Episode 5: Fortress in the Sky Part 2 - Lunar Cult
None Yet

Downloads
There is none yet... this is a WIP.

Credits

Kirito [Lone Wolf] - Main Developer (Duh)
Red - Terraria

(None others yet... PM me if you want to help development (You must have skype))

Last edited:
This is an old project and I doubt I could save the file from TEdit.... But I would love to see if I can try to revive this. But I need some help if I am gonna be able to create this.

Back
Top Bottom